Pages:
Author

Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time - page 12. (Read 6909 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 14, 2019, 01:58:15 PM
This year is still a year for holding and gaining more.
We are expecting nothing this year to have like 2017.
Next year will be the big run and if you want to gain then wait.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
September 14, 2019, 01:54:07 PM
The season of bull run for altcoins really may not happen soonest as we expect. I actually missed the opportunity of participating in the bull run of 2017 too because then, I have not even known anything about crypto.I started crypto in early 2018, Since I started , I have not been able to realize tangible profit from most of my crypto investment. All the same, I still believe that things will get better in crypto even much more than 2017 but it may not be so soon as expected. We need to keep our focus strong and be consistent in our crypto investment because we shall surely swim in the river of bull run again some day. Let us not give up we shall soon get there.

All the expectations of the altcoin season right now were connected with the fact that bitcoin has grown, which means that it is time for the remaining coins in the market to go up as well. Now it is too early to repeat such a market movement, and this time is a kind of period of natural selection for cryptocurrencies. I suppose, only 15-20% of the tokens (in the best variant) will survive.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 05:09:50 PM
We will not see big move as we saw in 2017, most of investors is care about invest in bitcoin, and btc remain in the top
Also i do not expect  any big move this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 13, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
Bitcoin season, Altcoin season,I think there is no season in cryptocurrency.Altcoin will go up if there is big news about the development of the project,Even some big facts that I see if market conditions depend on the news,if now exposed to negative news,of course bitcoin and altcoin will experience a price decline and vice .
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 03:36:36 PM
Do we need to give up on altcoin , I don't think so. Despite the the downturn altcoins with some degree of research and improvement will definitely make some impact inntge crypto-currencies ecosystem
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 13, 2019, 03:32:23 PM
I don't see altcoin season anytime soon. the crypto market is really very difficult to move at this time. True as said above (103deltafox) That predictions are difficult to guess and people do focus on Bitcoin. That's why altcoin hasn't reached a good point. And we will still wait a long time.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 03:23:59 PM
In as much as crypto is unpredictable, from the movement of the market, it is clear that it might really take some time for altcoins to increase in value, right now everyone is busy with bitcoin, until such a time when bitcoin  increase in value, then altcoins will follow suit
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 02:31:00 PM
 we just hope that in the near future several.of potential coins would rise up their prices and hoping to pull many altcoins and possibly be making altcoins season in the future. But theoretically not within the next couple of years but it would come surely.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
September 13, 2019, 02:30:06 PM
it's very good if you are not too worried about the crypto market, but you need to know that holding altcoin is also risky especially if altcoin is not the top altcoin. the market is currently still weak, so to minimize losses I think you need to exchange it for the highest altcoin and while waiting for the market to stabilize as before.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 13, 2019, 02:09:26 PM
While people are waiting for the alts season, it will most likely not be there, and the alts season will begin just when people will be expecting it the least
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 13, 2019, 01:48:13 PM
That is the lesson I studied since entered in crypto, hurry in investment, FOMO and greed is your worst enemies
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 13, 2019, 01:33:27 PM
I made a post about the possible return of the altcoin season. So, basically what I discovered was altcoins go into a bull market whenever Bitcoin is in an obvious bull run. Altcoins were popular when Bitcoin went to $1,100 for the first time. They died and resurrected after Bitcoin broke the ATH and made a new ATH several months later. Pray Bitcoin breaks the ATH again.
Bitcoin will first to spark the market then Alts will follow up with this movements, what we experienced before can also happen again though there's a lots of people who manage to learned from past mistakes and will be much wiser to avoid making mistakes again, it's a risky investment venue and it takes a lots of optimistic approach in order to wait and anticipate the next Alts season to happen.

It's worth for your money to wait for some time and benefits when the market begin to rise back, keep your patience to be more positive with the market.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
September 13, 2019, 01:22:10 PM
I made a post about the possible return of the altcoin season. So, basically what I discovered was altcoins go into a bull market whenever Bitcoin is in an obvious bull run. Altcoins were popular when Bitcoin went to $1,100 for the first time. They died and resurrected after Bitcoin broke the ATH and made a new ATH several months later. Pray Bitcoin breaks the ATH again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 13, 2019, 01:16:02 PM
Altcoin market is crumbling and this is the perfect time to start holding altcoins, to me its more like some kind of sign that altcoin season is getting warmed up and yet no one can see it, my advice is people need to be patience cos one simple mistake can actually cost you a lot, if you dump because of present market condition you will regret your decision
Activity: 454
September 13, 2019, 12:53:03 PM
The season of bull run for altcoins really may not happen soonest as we expect. I actually missed the opportunity of participating in the bull run of 2017 too because then, I have not even known anything about crypto.I started crypto in early 2018, Since I started , I have not been able to realize tangible profit from most of my crypto investment. All the same, I still believe that things will get better in crypto even much more than 2017 but it may not be so soon as expected. We need to keep our focus strong and be consistent in our crypto investment because we shall surely swim in the river of bull run again some day. Let us not give up we shall soon get there.

Activity: 176
September 09, 2019, 05:30:55 PM
I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
The altcoin season will not be certain, you are right that altcoin needs the right time. But if there are still many negative factors that affect altcoin such as a scam, I think it is very minimal if the altcoin season like 2017. Hearing a very profitable season that year, you are really very unfortunate not to follow altcoin since the beginning of the past.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
September 09, 2019, 05:13:18 PM
Altcoin season will definitely take more time since bitcoin dominance keeps increasing. Almost all altcoins experienced dip, presently the coins I'm holding for long term are in serious dip, but I have no option than to keep holding and wait for a market rebound.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 09, 2019, 05:06:26 PM
Sure, altcoins need a some time to grow such high how it was in 2017 but the waiting can not be everlasting. I think that it will hapens when Bitcoin dominance will be around 80% from total market capitalization and this will hapens when almost all stop believe in that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 09, 2019, 04:59:27 AM
I don't see the altcoin season, at this time the market is more supportive of the bitcoin season because I see that the price of bitcoin has recently increased rapidly. a good decision if you invest with bitcoin.
At the moment, bitcoin still dominates the price increase in the market, while altcoin is still very far from expectations.  But that doesn't mean that the price of altcoin will always be the way it is today, as true investors, This is the best opportunity to invest, and they will get results when the altcoin season returns to increase.

Current market conditions are indeed difficult for altcoin because the dominance of bitcoin continues to strengthen even penetrating 70% of its dominance in the market. I am still optimistic that altcoin will happen but it takes time and also not all altcoin will go up in price because investors are more selective now
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
September 09, 2019, 03:01:20 AM
I don't see the altcoin season, at this time the market is more supportive of the bitcoin season because I see that the price of bitcoin has recently increased rapidly. a good decision if you invest with bitcoin.
At the moment, bitcoin still dominates the price increase in the market, while altcoin is still very far from expectations.  But that doesn't mean that the price of altcoin will always be the way it is today, as true investors, This is the best opportunity to invest, and they will get results when the altcoin season returns to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: