Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 156. (Read 26462101 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Protip: Some of you guys just need to up your mousie game (also known as baby ratt)

i have a RAT 5 mouse from like a decade ago thats still going. close enough?

That's sick.  Want it.

yup thats it. mine is black.

if i can clean out all the bits of weed and crusty ramen noodles/dried drool and such maybe ill post a pic lol
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Protip: Some of you guys just need to up your mousie game (also known as baby ratt)

That's sick.  Want it.

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

legendary
Just roll the scroll-wheel.
yeah.. about that..

A clear case of JJG right there.

Protip: Some of you guys just need to up your mousie game (also known as baby ratt).  

Protip for the ones scrolling a lot: Trackballs.

EDIT: And if you're also pointing and klicking tons of times, use them left handed for scrolling . or right handed if you're a left-hander.
You can also map your mouse scrollwheel to something else than scrolling windows.

I don't even know when it was implemented but I can single click my mouse wheel (Logitech) and then move the mouse up or down to scroll continuously through pages.  The higher/lower you move the mouse, the faster it scrolls.  Great for those long posts/articles - I set my scroll speed at my reading speed and I can sit back and sip my coffee while I read.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
There are two kinds of people

Weird how the guy on the right still has a full head of hair... guy on the left really is a worrier.
legendary
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Lol of the day:

The mystery of Argentina’s gold: Milei admits that it was transferred abroad, without specifying the quantities or destination

Impossibile. Milei is the superhero of libertarian and bitcoiners! He would never do that! 🤡🤡🤡
Only explanation is that he already sold it for Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Bank of England cuts UK interest rate from 5.25% to 5%

My guess is too little too late crash is coming soon. Maybe in October.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1218
Merit: 132
Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

When you come back to check on WO..

Hahahahaha

Speaking of waste of time  /  nuisance posters... yet every once in a while the above little dweeb might result in entertainment or humor, especially in those rare instances when grandma feeds him something nutritious and he seems to believe that he is saying something relevant, interesting or meaningful.

Oh do i got something succulent and nutritious for you 🤭

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 450
Merit: 220
There are two kinds of people

The benefit buying the dip based on gut feelings is that you catch that short window of opportunity to make gains quickly way before the those whose have to first rely on complex detailed analysis would.

Nevertheless, gut feelings are for experienced investors because they already understand how the market moves and the trends. These experienced investors are the market and the market is them therefore, adapting to new information about the market conditions is quick and based on their flexibility, their decision making fast and efficient.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
In the case of the USA, I don't really understand it.

It’s the same as Germany. They have rules and processes setup to deal with confiscated assets. They can’t just decide to keep something if it may go up in value. I imagine it would easier to auction the BTC no matter what and try to pass a bill to begin buying BTC then it would be to just move the confiscated BTC into a reserve fund. Especially when you consider that a lot of that BTC was stolen from actual victims who probably want to fight to get it back (see: Razzlekhan).

Ok didn't know that. And after all we wouldn't know if they have accumulating BTC for a long time. If the US government knows that countries like Russia and Iran and North Korea get into BTC big time, it is hard to imagine that they would not acquire a decent amount of coins over time for themselves without letting the public know. Would they have to let the public know in theory?

Of course if the victims are known or could be identified at some point in the future, then you are perfectly right that they can't just keep those coins for themselves. But my guess would be that that a good amount of those confiscated BTC come from drug dealers. What would the correct legal way then be when someone sold drugs for $10,000 in BTC, gets caught, and in the meantime those BTC increase in total to $100,000 until the case has been settled? Put aside the fact that someone might have to go to jail, but would the drug seller have the right to at least get back some of the value (after paying a penalty)?
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
Just roll the scroll-wheel.
yeah.. about that..

A clear case of JJG right there.

Protip: Some of you guys just need to up your mousie game (also known as baby ratt).  

Protip for the ones scrolling a lot: Trackballs.

EDIT: And if you're also pointing and klicking tons of times, use them left handed for scrolling . or right handed if you're a left-hander.
You can also map your mouse scrollwheel to something else than scrolling windows.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation