Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 203. (Read 26462558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Just a little help
Bot aggression will not stand
I've got your back Phil

#haiku
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
block

buddy is not doing 5 or 6 baggers tonight if I can help it.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
People like Senator Joseph McCarthy behaved like the worst communists at the time, and those who know history know what I'm talking about.

I lived through that history. During the peak of McCarthyism my parents joked about not sending my older brother to school wearing a red shirt lest we be labeled as communists.

Even in Canada we felt it. Communism and fascism are two sides of the same coin.

Just a bit too young for the 50's insanity

but the 60's I remember. Pollies were dropping left and right via shootings galore.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Haha indeed.... Tone Vays... just a name I truly was forgotten...

I guess he is still teaching his numerology trading courses... he should have bought and held, instead of trading Bitcoin... idiot

Numerology trading you said ...hahaha
He would learn the hard way, no doubt there is still time for him to invest and accumulate instead of Trading Bitcoin.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 609
Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

Daddy Trump allegedly sent his son Donald to "education" with the famous Roy Cohn - it's no wonder that he filled his head with ideas about the fight against communism, maybe that's why Trump has such a negative attitude towards China.

The issue is not with communism, it is with people actually. People are corrupt and will eventually try to cut the line & corners. True pure communism will be when AI gets implemented and u won't have any power against the rules that you need to obey. To be honest, full communism is not advised. But! Smaller closed system withing a capitalistic system has a thriving possibility for the 'communistic mechanics' of the ideology itself.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Haha indeed.... Tone Vays... just a name I truly was forgotten...

I guess he is still teaching his numerology trading courses... he should have bought and held, instead of trading Bitcoin... idiot
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
People like Senator Joseph McCarthy behaved like the worst communists at the time, and those who know history know what I'm talking about.

I lived through that history. During the peak of McCarthyism my parents joked about not sending my older brother to school wearing a red shirt lest we be labeled as communists.

Even in Canada we felt it. Communism and fascism are two sides of the same coin.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
Well the fact that I gave you 17 merits is because I am in merit Jail.  People today do not understand that

Merit jail. What is?

About journalists it is a feeling that is spreading across all countries, following a pattern of misinformation or biased information. It's sad to see.

In one month a 50 merit max to anyone. I had given him 33 so 33+17 = 50 merit jail for 30 days.

His post was outstanding and extremely valuable for us all in general.

I can sit and watch  ABC NBC CBS FOX news and every night find multiple truth manipulations

Ah yes, I understand, thanks for explaining. Cheesy

This actually happens a lot, here in my country it has become routine, it gives me the feeling that it is a movement orchestrated by all the media to attack only a certain thing that they don't like.

I haven't watched news on TV for many years, the manipulation is at extreme levels.
legendary
Well the fact that I gave you 17 merits is because I am in merit Jail.  People today do not understand that

Merit jail. What is?

About journalists it is a feeling that is spreading across all countries, following a pattern of misinformation or biased information. It's sad to see.

In one month a 50 merit max to anyone. I had given him 33 so 33+17 = 50 merit jail for 30 days.

His post was outstanding and extremely valuable for us all in general.

I can sit and watch  ABC NBC CBS FOX news and every night find multiple truth manipulations
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
Simon Dixon
@SimonDixonTwitt
Getting more & more confirmations that these rumours maybe true. Trump to announce a USA #Bitcoin  strategic reserve in Nashville.
https://x.com/SimonDixonTwitt/status/1813955903743565902

Bitcoin Magazine
@BitcoinMagazine
NEW: President Donald Trump says his experience with #Bitcoin and crypto has been "eye opening"  "I don't want to be responsible for another country taking over this sphere." 👀
https://x.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1813980967151001966
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary