Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 205. (Read 26462607 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 857

Daddy Trump allegedly sent his son Donald to "education" with the famous Roy Cohn - it's no wonder that he filled his head with ideas about the fight against communism, maybe that's why Trump has such a negative attitude towards China.

I think the realisation that China has taken over all manufacturing
(the car industry was the last dam, which has now burst) has something to do with this,
rather than a 1960s education.

I get your point BitcoinBunny and I am not disputing the fact that almost all manufacturing seems to be coming out of China these days.
It just feels to me that rather than China taking manufacturing away it feels more like the rest of the world just gave it away.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Anyone one of you guyz? Cool

More like ROT-13 here.

Code long forgotten
They scrambled words on a screen
Sounds like FUN indeed

#haiku
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617

Daddy Trump allegedly sent his son Donald to "education" with the famous Roy Cohn - it's no wonder that he filled his head with ideas about the fight against communism, maybe that's why Trump has such a negative attitude towards China.

I think the realisation that China has taken over all manufacturing
(the car industry was the last dam, which has now burst) has something to do with this,
rather than a 1960s education.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
They ALL come around eventually.

Jamie Dimon now.

‘He’s Changed His Tune’—Trump Reveals JPMorgan CEO’s ‘Sudden’ Bitcoin And Crypto Flip Amid Huge Price Surge
https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/07/17/hes-changed-his-tune-trump-reveals-jpmorgan-ceos-sudden-bitcoin-and-crypto-flip-amid-huge-price-surge/
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
It's Off-topic here; sorry for the off-topic, but the world should know.

But hey, the Bitcoin community! I want to let the world know about what is happening.

Bangladesh's government just switched off all kinds of mobile data access in the country to prevent a protest of the quota reform movement. The Wi-Fi is still working, but they can also shut down broadband internet. Hundreds of students were killed by Bangladesh Police and the political party Chatra League. All the Schools and universities are declared closed indefinitely. The Students called for a complete shutdown! Keep us in your prayers. The police, BGB, and the Chhatra League are carrying out genocide in the halls of the university!

I am quoting one of my local's posts here.

With a heavy heart, I am writing these words to let the whole world know that recently, students in our universities in Bangladesh have been subjected to severe torture, harassment and attacks by government officials and student politicians, known as the "Chhatra League" while protesting against the quota system. We are in desperate need of help. The roads of Dhaka are awash with blood and horror. Members of the Chhatra League are attacking students on the orders of our tyrannical government. They have attacked defenseless and injured students of Dhaka University in the middle of the night. They have blocked the campus gates to prevent us from protesting against the quota system. The media, social media, internet and electricity supply are being controlled by this government. Police have fired tear gas and gunfire at students. Even women are being attacked mercilessly; there are even reports that Chhatra League members have entered women's dormitories with acid and committed rape. At least a few hundred people have been injured, and about 5-6 students have already died. The situation has created an atmosphere of fear and opposition, and many of us feel helpless to change it. The entire country is on fire. The government has already tried to make us look like villains by saying that we are "Razakar" , trying to turn the situation into a political issue. But I repeat, this has nothing to do with politics. We were peacefully protesting while we were attacked by them. We are fighting for our rights. But this tyrannical government and its followers are ambushing us from all directions. At this very moment we are actually dying in the hands of the oppressor...

Can you imagine, a country where 56% of government jobs are in the civil services reserved for children of freedom fighters, women, specific regions, disabled people and ethnic people. While we are left with only 44%, which is clearly a discrimination done by our quota system.

I cried while writing these words, I think I can't continue writing... I humbly ask the members of our local and international community to stand with the students by spreading this tragic news!

A glimpse of our Quota Movement/কোটা আন্দোলন:

News/নিউজ:

Images were taken from various sources/ইমেজ সোর্স:
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
It's Off-topic here; sorry for the off-topic, but the world should know.

But hey, the Bitcoin community! I want to let the world know about what is happening.

Bangladesh's government just switched off all kinds of mobile data access in the country to prevent a protest of the quota reform movement. The Wi-Fi is still working, but they can also shut down broadband internet. Hundreds of students were killed by Bangladesh Police and the political party Chatra League. All the Schools and universities are declared closed indefinitely. The Students called for a complete shutdown! Keep us in your prayers. The police, BGB, and the Chhatra League are carrying out genocide in the halls of the university!

I am quoting one of my local's posts here.

With a heavy heart, I am writing these words to let the whole world know that recently, students in our universities in Bangladesh have been subjected to severe torture, harassment and attacks by government officials and student politicians, known as the "Chhatra League" while protesting against the quota system. We are in desperate need of help. The roads of Dhaka are awash with blood and horror. Members of the Chhatra League are attacking students on the orders of our tyrannical government. They have attacked defenseless and injured students of Dhaka University in the middle of the night. They have blocked the campus gates to prevent us from protesting against the quota system. The media, social media, internet and electricity supply are being controlled by this government. Police have fired tear gas and gunfire at students. Even women are being attacked mercilessly; there are even reports that Chhatra League members have entered women's dormitories with acid and committed rape. At least a few hundred people have been injured, and about 5-6 students have already died. The situation has created an atmosphere of fear and opposition, and many of us feel helpless to change it. The entire country is on fire. The government has already tried to make us look like villains by saying that we are "Razakar" , trying to turn the situation into a political issue. But I repeat, this has nothing to do with politics. We were peacefully protesting while we were attacked by them. We are fighting for our rights. But this tyrannical government and its followers are ambushing us from all directions. At this very moment we are actually dying in the hands of the oppressor...

Can you imagine, a country where 56% of government jobs are in the civil services reserved for children of freedom fighters, women, specific regions, disabled people and ethnic people. While we are left with only 44%, which is clearly a discrimination done by our quota system.

I cried while writing these words, I think I can't continue writing... I humbly ask the members of our local and international community to stand with the students by spreading this tragic news!

A glimpse of our Quota Movement/কোটা আন্দোলন:

News/নিউজ:

Images were taken from various sources/ইমেজ সোর্স:
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Haha indeed.... Tone Vays... just a name I truly was forgotten...
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
legendary