Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 274. (Read 26463378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
The knock-out fase will be a joy to watch.

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England

Germany
England

Germany

Let's go

Forgot Belgium bro

Even De Bruyne could act as a one man army

I only wrote out the winners of each matchup and how my tree will end up, I think France will be a little bit too big for Belgium when taking their last 3 games into consideration - would love to be proven wrong though!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England

Germany
England

Germany

Let's go

Forgot Belgium bro

Even De Bruyne could act as a one man army
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Caught this image at local restaurant yesterday while doing a Hi Tea buffet. Buffets with all you can eat in some fixed price are destroying food at accelerated pace. People eat less while waste enormous food.      

In my family, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we finished all the food on our plate no matter how unpalatable it may have seemed.  This is why I learned to cook at a very early age.

Same here, and I try to stick to this practice. Even in restaurants, I tend to avoid ordering too much. If I need more, I can order again later. Not a money issue, but a food wastage issue.

Also, in my family we always ate together at the dinner table. No TV dinners and eating separately in the house. Family meant something those days...
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Caught this image at local restaurant yesterday while doing a Hi Tea buffet. Buffets with all you can eat in some fixed price are destroying food at accelerated pace. People eat less while waste enormous food.     

In my family, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we finished all the food on our plate no matter how unpalatable it may have seemed.  This is why I learned to cook at a very early age.

HAH, Me too, when I was 13 I started cooking all the steaks and pork chops on the hibachi for myself and then everyone wanted me to do theirs.

My mother overcooked everything!
legendary

Must have sucked being a new country on the block when all the cool colors were gone.

Man all thats left is Brown and PINK, FUCK!

Cheesy
They've managed to incorporate those into the latest rendition of the LGBT2RS-LMNOP flag so they're also gone.

LOL
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

In my family, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we finished all the food on our plate no matter how unpalatable it may have seemed.  This is why I learned to cook at a very early age.
legendary

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

Must have sucked being a new country on the block when all the cool colors were gone.

Cheesy
They've managed to incorporate those into the latest rendition of the LGBT2RS-LMNOP flag so they're also gone.
legendary

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

legendary

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
some little pumping until gox coins come out, then bears will attack 60k.  soma
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 994
Merit: 561

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation