Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29000. (Read 26382433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
I think you will find this is the best car ever made , by a long shot.

http://cars.mclaren.com/p1.html

Crude and juvenile.  Noisy as frack.  No room inside.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

On an unrelated note...

This one's for Blitz. Just a screen cap from a subreddit I'm on. Note: this is *not* from r/bitcoin.

Delusional bears lol

People don't like when you have a sharper thinking then you, that's why they act like this and turn to worshipping their half-ass fuckwit to a leader("economic experts" in this case)

You're either somebody with enemies or nobody with friends, right
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

On an unrelated note...

This one's for Blitz. Just a screen cap from a subreddit I'm on. Note: this is *not* from r/bitcoin.

Now those are the sort of people who are actually bitter. There are a great deal of people who knew of Bitcoin back when I did and laughed at it. Those same people will now say that it was nothing but chance, lottery ticket etc.

But they are right in pointing out the Bitcoin cultists' hypocrisy and their susceptibility to emotion induced by the price charts which changes their whole tone in message from "BUY BUY BUY" to "Noone told you Bitcoin was a good buy, it's risky and young and […] and you were stupid to do so with money you couldn't afford to lose".

Keep stroking that shriveled up US-centric, climate change denying old man cock. It'll grow again one day, I'm sure Cheesy
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Don't forget "bitcoin cultist".

I don't deny climate change. I just don't know if it's A) man-made, B) on net harmful but what I do know is that the economic cost of slowing it are greater than the benefit. 

and I prefer the term "Bitcoin Nutter".  Cultists have friends.

You know, for someone I don't like, I like you quite a lot.

You don't know how much I encounter this feeling here. On a personal level, I'd probably get along great with some of the Bitcoin cultists. Cheesy

By the way, does anyone here have a historical depth chart for Bitstamp that lasts more than just a few days? I would like to see if the current bid depth is a historical record, because I suspect it is.
Activity: 750
Merit: 601
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
This literally made me laugh. Tesla? srsly? Electric cars are no improvement over internal combustion. There's the issue of power density, ya know, batteries- those things that keep catching on fire and exploding in Tesla cars?

You've obviously never driven a Tesla.  Power and Luxury.  Definitely the best car ever made.  I don't care about the tech.  It could run on clubbing baby seals for all I care.

And they burn and explode at a much lower rate than do internal combustion cars.

I think you will find this is the best car ever made , by a long shot.

http://cars.mclaren.com/p1.html

Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It

On an unrelated note...

This one's for Blitz. Just a screen cap from a subreddit I'm on. Note: this is *not* from r/bitcoin

Sad, but true.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Whoever dumped all the way to 102 on BTC-e the other day is:

A)  A troll
B)  Very stupid

Or knows something that you don't.  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
LOL love to listen to people defend their electric cars as if they're saving money or the environment.
Please show me where I claimed electric cars save the environment or money. Hint: I wouldn't bother wasting your time.

But since you brought it up, a quick Google search shows many more articles confirming that green cars are better for the environment. But I don't know since I haven't really looked into any science behind it. I'm sure since you seem to be a global warming denier (in other words you choose to ignore the facts inconvenient to your conspiracy-laden worldview) that you'd find just as many links supporting your argument at lunatic fringe sites.

The point, as with religion, is neither one of us has time to do detailed research so you choose either to live in a world of science or fantasy. When it comes to conspiracies we can't always know the machinations behind everything we do. It is fun to go down the rabbit hole and not as easy to climb back out. One either climbs back out or, to his detriment, gets mired in it.

But, you know, spend your life as you please. If that's as an angry, old, toothless, shut-in cooter sitting in a rocking chair facing the front door, with one hand on a stack of gold coins and the other on a shotgun, keeping an eye on your jug of moonshine close by, then so be it.

You do realise the astronomical polution and ecological cost in producing the cars and shipping them over the world. Oh and where do you think the energy comes from to make electicity?!
Eekgad... you don't really want to go down this path do you? I mean, adding in calculations for all conceivable ecological/shipping costs for combustion versus electric cars? What's the point? Too tedious. All autos take money to produce and ship. All autos take money to produce the energy/storage upon which they feed. There are pros and cons.

Also the surface temperature of the planet has been cooling over the last few years not warming and the ice feilds have been thicker and further north/south than before. Global warming is the world governments biggest con. There is no direct correlation between rising C02 emmisons and global warming. There used to be until about 17 years ago when the correlation stopped but even still the gorvernments of the world peddle the need to be green to you and TAX you for the privaledge.
Hyperbole much? Conspiracy fueled, consistently misspelled, mindless hillbilly ranting. Bitcoin is perfect for you!

My vote for world's biggest con is organized deity worship mythology, i.e., religion. You wouldn't happen to also be one'a dem dere Jesus dimwits, would you?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Keep stroking that shriveled up US-centric, climate change denying old man cock. It'll grow again one day, I'm sure Cheesy
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't deny climate change. I just don't know if it's A) man-made, B) on net harmful but what I do know is that the economic cost of slowing it are greater than the benefit.  

and I prefer the term "Bitcoin Nutter".  Cultists have friends.

You know, for someone I don't like, I like you quite a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1324
Whoever dumped all the way to 102 on BTC-e the other day is:

A)  A troll
B)  Very stupid
legendary

On an unrelated note...

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Gents,

Please don't forget to factor in the environmental cost of generating the electricity which is then used to charge the electric car's batteries.  I am all for clean energy however I think the concept sounds a lot more environmentally friendly then it really is especially in the US where the majority of electricity is generated by burning coal.

Just my two mBs worth Smiley

Cheers!!

in a free market, money represents energy, the ability to do useful work. When you factor in total costs per mile, including fuel, maintenance, purchase price, resale value- electrics and hybrids are more expensive than internal combustion cars. That means they consume more energy and are WORSE for the environment. When you factor in that electrics and hybrids are subsidized, the case for them is even weaker.

Sure, mining takes electricity, but a heluva lot less energy than it takes the government to maintain the guns and the thugs who force us to pay our taxes in government fiat. This is a benefit of crypto I never hear anyone talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Hide your women
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and I prefer the term "Bitcoin Nutter".  Cultists have friends.

"most bots are fed with informations of this thread. mentioning "choo choo" or "train" three times results in immediate selloffs"

I suspected as much.
legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
I´ve read here, when people start to say "cho cho" sell Cheesy

So I wait for buying...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
most bots are fed with informations of this thread. mentioning "choo choo" or "train" three times results in immediate selloffs
legendary
Someone at gox knows something we don't?
To all those who don't understand why feedback loops trump "news", this comment explains it all.

Did someone say "feedback loop"?!

Quick! Buy BUY BUY!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ
Do I hear a choo choo train in the distance?
I hope not, I still didn't get pay for my last job and I wanna buy cheapcoins too  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
The thread is turning bullish , and this is going one hell of a cho choo...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Do I hear a choo choo train in the distance?
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ
We are about to skyrocket in any moment, seems people is starting to understand how strong is Bitcoin Wink
Jump to: