Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29463. (Read 26395083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Crash and burn, papa need some cheap coins!

You had 5 years to buy cheap coins. It's extremely arrogant and really just ridiculous to want a huge economy to crash and burn so that you can buy a few coins 100 bucks cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

don't worry you will get to buy coins before countless generations of bitcoiners to come.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/25870621

The BBC has already reported Bitcoin a few times although it is not omnipresent on their site.

What's interesting about this is that the report is in the kids' section. They also have a link to a guide to Bitcoin, also in the kids' section.

Educating the youth.

It's not real news until it's reported by Lizo!
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/25870621

The BBC has already reported Bitcoin a few times although it is not omnipresent on their site.

What's interesting about this is that the report is in the kids' section. They also have a link to a guide to Bitcoin, also in the kids' section.

Educating the youth.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Roll Eyes

more confirmed bad news

the markets are colored red, clearly a sign from the illuminati signaling the come crash.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
wqho buys GPUs to mine BTC? Also these AMD cards are crazy high? They are like $200 than the ones I bought in Nov and that was when the cards where new.

It's hard for me to buying something if its 50% mark up :/

All these GPUs are mining altcoins. Nobody is dumb enough to mine BTC directly with a GPU. The people with half a brain are using pools that automatically pick coins and (optionally) convert them directly to BTC. The R9 270s are still reasonably priced and you can get a 1.3MH/s rig built for $1000 which will ROI in 66 days.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Robert Shiller, 2013 Nobel Prize winner in Economics...

There's no such thing as a Nobel Prize in Economics.
There's the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel, which as the name implies is not one of the original Nobel Prizes created by the will of Alfred Nobel.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
it went well under 0!

Definitely time to lever your shorts then.
Activity: 504
now mtgox nearly has a 150$ differance with the rest of the world. only viable conclusion GOXBUX are increasingly worthless

Please don´t spread FUD, Gox is rock solid and only leadin the way for the next choo choo to the moon, traders over there clearly have insider infos!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
now mtgox nearly has a 150$ differance with the rest of the world. only viable conclusion GOXBUX are increasingly worthless
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Just beautiful.

Wow!  This wonderful confirmed source demonstrates exactly what I've been saying for the last few days.  Notice no new all time highs, which proves that the market is going to collapse soon, as sources have confirmed.

I can confirm that no new all time high has been achieved, I can also confirm that this will lead to a full blow market collapse!

mark this as confirmed bad news

I've manually confirmed this in the newschain.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Just beautiful.

Wow!  This wonderful confirmed source demonstrates exactly what I've been saying for the last few days.  Notice no new all time highs, which proves that the market is going to collapse soon, as sources have confirmed.

I can confirm that no new all time high has been achieved, I can also confirm that this will lead to a full blow market collapse!

mark this as confirmed bad news
Activity: 504
Bids on gox and stamp are rising... huobi anf btc-e will need some more time, but anyway we could see another weekend rally  Smiley

It really looks like a weekend rally is about to take off  Cheesy

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
We didnt have a proper rally for a long time, all this dumping is getting boring.
legendary
Just beautiful.

Jump to: