Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29461. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I miss volume Sad

Just need a couple of whales to set us on track to 1k!

Don't fool yourself. Around 950 the first people start dumping and around 970 the sheep will completely panic and sell till we're back at 900. At least that is most likely to happen.

We for sure got there quicker than i expected. And i also hope i was totally wrong. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing 900.
I definitely am. I'd like to see $500.

Huh? Why?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I miss volume Sad

Don't fool yourself. Around 950 the first people start dumping and around 970 the sheep will completely panic and sell till we're back at 900. At least that is most likely to happen.

We for sure got there quicker than i expected. And i also hope i was totally wrong. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing 900.
I definitely am. I'd like to see $500.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I see no reason for hoopla. It's just going to go back down again and we will be stuck around 800 again for some more boring days.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I miss volume Sad

sheep are easy to harvest when price moves against them, not so much when it moves with them. we might see a lot of margin calls of shotr positions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I miss volume Sad

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Nice 900 btc buy on Gox  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
This movement has carved a 5 wave elliot wave over the last 24 hours on BTCE. the retracement was healthy and supported. Im thinking third wave up past 950, fifth wave to 1000.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
Also I saw some posts earlier questioning why Dogecoin is gaining in value and each coin being 82 satoshi's right now.

(I own 0 Dogecoins)

Well I think a lot of it is easier mining using script, being fun and having vast amounts of coins for newbies, and people here have taken a little chance that it might be like Litecoin and the fact $100 at the begining of last year in LTC is now worth $30,000 USD.

Also the thing I think a lot of people are missing is how much gambling and utilizing the coin actually adds value.

**Dogecoin has 100Bil to be made, and 31B already made, and Doge-dice has 1.45Bil of that already - 4.56% of now and 1.45% of future **

So I ask the question could one person (Dooglus) and his trust on Just-Dice having made Doge-Dice actually legitizime the coin?  And then since then others adding to it make it actually worth while?

*** Also I am quite skeptical of Doge and even LTC as these asic-scrypt miners are being proposed, I think limiting the big corporate is what adds value to these alternative coins, and if that is broken then only a GPU mined coin becomes "the peoples coin"***

Until DOGE, I associated the alts with imitation coins for people who felt they missed the bitcoin train (even though it is still early).  

But After Doge (AD), I am a big fan.  DOGE is like the "alt-coin" equivalent of Proudhon's "confirmed bad news" thread: it's an effective counter trolling (alt coin pumping) parody.    

People really like DOGE and have a lot of fun with it.  If you spend some time on http://www.reddit.com/r/Dogecoin, you get a sense of the fun-loving and generous community that has formed around it.  It is quite a different feel from the Quark or NXT user groups.  Participating with DOGE is a "fun" way for new users to learn about crypto-currencies and mining.  I think these people will all become bitcoin advocates.  

I think the "fast" mine (31% have now been mined) was brilliant.  There is currently an oversupply keeping the price low and the users generous.  But pretty soon, the newly mined coins will get tight.  If they can keep the hype up till then, I actually think DOGE coin has a decent shot of becoming the dominant script coin.  Right now, r/Dogecoin has 30,851 subscribers, 660 online now.  But r/Litecoin has 17,447 subscribers, and only 65 online now.  Litecoin has 24X the market cap.    

There's a doge tip bot, doge-dice, doge-road, great trading volume on the exchanges, and just a lot of energy that is still being sustained. Bitcoin supporters, if they think about it, may support DOGE as the best alt-coin because it sort of makes every alt-coin look equally silly.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
120 wall eaten in a second on gox

Activity: 437
2.5k to $1000! Shocked it was 9k when i woke up!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
wowzers

sick action batman

someone tried to dump on btc-e, not a fuck was given, this shit is going to the moon poeple!

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO!
Activity: 437
I miss volume Sad

Activity: 238
Yay, found it. After trawling all teh way back to page 3816

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4317552
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Does anyone have that historical logrithmic BTC price graph I saw the other day? The uber bullish one?
No one asked but here is my uber bearish version again anyway:
http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/temp/worldcomm-closing-price-log-extrap.png
 Grin

worldcom's ATH at $60.. think we've past that point with BTC tough. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Does anyone have that historical logrithmic BTC price graph I saw the other day? The uber bullish one?
No one asked but here is my uber bearish version again anyway:
http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/temp/worldcomm-closing-price-log-extrap.png
 Grin
Ahh, found one of them - but this one I was looking for was annotated with actual prices and stuff. I'll keep trawling the pages for a while

Here is an obscenely bullish desktop wallpaper (for usage as pr0n substitute), concentrating at this multiple times a day for 2 minutes each time will release endorphins and convert every bear into a bull after long enough exposure. I have made it 1024*768 for old laptops, I can make higher resolutions too.  Grin

lol, no - there was one with prices listed, and a maximum and minimum range it has fallen into.
Jump to: