Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29460. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I miss volume Sad

Just need a couple of whales to set us on track to 1k!

Don't fool yourself. Around 950 the first people start dumping and around 970 the sheep will completely panic and sell till we're back at 900. At least that is most likely to happen.

We for sure got there quicker than i expected. And i also hope i was totally wrong. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing 900.
I definitely am. I'd like to see $500.

Huh? Why?
To buy more coins because I barely have any.

So you want the Bitcoin economy to drop billions so you can buy a few extra coins? Uhm wow.
Yeah, I do. Who in their right mind wouldn't want at least a temporary decline to get more coins? Its not like Bitcoin is going to die if it drops to below $500 for a couple months.

And how often do you want such a massive decline? Just once so you can buy more coins or like every month so that all the new people after you also can get cheap coins? And for how long? Bitcoin has been around for 5 years. So another 5 years or so? Longer, shorter?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Weird. At MtGOX there are zillions of rearrangements of the order book per minute, but NO trades for several minutes on end. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I miss volume Sad

Don't fool yourself. Around 950 the first people start dumping and around 970 the sheep will completely panic and sell till we're back at 900. At least that is most likely to happen.

We for sure got there quicker than i expected. And i also hope i was totally wrong. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing 900.

Huh? Why?

So you want the Bitcoin economy to drop billions so you can buy a few extra coins? Uhm wow.
Yeah, I do. Who in their right mind wouldn't want at least a temporary decline to get more coins? Its not like Bitcoin is going to die if it drops to below $500 for a couple months.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
went drinking and were at 970 on gox.. woo fucking hoo.. go to 1000 and ill drink some more..

however sadly everyone at the bar requires bitcoin to be backed by a government.. I kept saying why is it you trust the government so much to make your currency worth something. no answer.

Did they look like this?

its hard to tell someone that they're a sheep....... but I could've made so many wool coats.

true

I am sheep ... my dad told me since ..........
I miss volume Sad

Huh? Why?

went drinking and were at 970 on gox.. woo fucking hoo.. go to 1000 and ill drink some more..

however sadly everyone at the bar requires bitcoin to be backed by a government.. I kept saying why is it you trust the government so much to make your currency worth something. no answer.

Did they look like this?

its hard to tell someone that they're a sheep....... but I could've made so many wool coats.

true
Activity: 574

Did they look like this?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009
(Why doen't bitcoincharts.com list Huobi and OKCoin?)
bitcoinwisdom.com
Yes, that is what I usually watch.  But it doesn't have a text download option (does it?).  Bitcoinchart does.

Oh, sorry. I don't know anything about that. I thought you were just looking for a 1h chart.
bitcoinwisdom.com
Yes, that is what I usually watch.  But it doesn't have a text download option (does it?).  Bitcoinchart does.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009
I conjecture that the people trading at Huobi tend to be bullish in the morning and bearish in the afternoon, local time (noting that on this Sunday the morning happened after noon  Grin).

I could check this conjecture if I had 1-h trade data for the last couple of months or so... 

bitcoinwisdom.com
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE

Did they look like this?

Activity: 434
I miss volume Sad

Huh? Why?

Some of us speculate just to be able to buy coins for spending...not trading
Activity: 378
I miss volume Sad

Huh? Why?
I conjecture that the people trading at Huobi tend to be bullish in the morning and bearish in the afternoon, local time (noting that on this Sunday the morning happened after noon  Grin).

I could check this conjecture if I had 1-h trade data for the last couple of months or so... 

Activity: 437
Meanwhile "mooncoin" is up +370.93 % today, Jesus these pump+dump/scamcoins are ridiculous.

Still not sure if these are good or bad for Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency as a whole (if they are just p&d/scams)
Activity: 574

I see no reason for hoopla. It's just going to go back down again and we will be stuck around 800 again for some more boring days.

Purely based on the previous period i think we won't go up either. Once the buying stops we will drop back to 900 on Gox again. People are too afraid to let it go to 1000+ and won't let it sit at 970 for a while either. They just need to bring it down to 900 for some strange reason. We need to get out of this circle. We need a few big buys that take us well over 1k.
If we drop back to 900 again it will be even more difficult to reach 1000. The selling around 1000 will be even worse etc.

not sell my love under 000
I see no reason for hoopla. It's just going to go back down again and we will be stuck around 800 again for some more boring days.

Purely based on the previous period i think we won't go up either. Once the buying stops we will drop back to 900 on Gox again. People are too afraid to let it go to 1000+ and won't let it sit at 970 for a while either. They just need to bring it down to 900 every single time for some strange reason. We need to get out of this circle. We need a few big buys that take us well over 1k.
If we drop back to 900 again it will be even more difficult to reach 1000. The selling around 1000 will be even worse etc.
Activity: 437
I miss volume Sad

We barely broke 500 with the news out of BTChina + the bubble pop. I think 500 from now is verging on wishful, who knows if some bad news comes but the way things are headed..

Choo choooo
Jump to: