Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29459. (Read 26382433 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643
good morning guys, it seems like we finally will jump over that $1000 this week... (Gox)

Huobi is only a shade over 5000.

I am not sure there is yet enough support evidence for sustained Gox price over 1000.

We have been getting progressively lower highs in the past few weeks.

Happy to see it, but I still think we have to wait for real choo choo...

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Yay, found it. After trawling all teh way back to page 3816

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4317552

Can somebody run that chart out thru 2016ish?

Maybe at the end of January when I revisit those charts. But I have a hard time defending the predictions made by this chart even though the math should be sound. The S-shape has to be introduced in some way, but what to set as target price? The dollar has to collapse totally in a very short time span during 2014 for this to pan out as predicted. Much questions.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Ahh, found one of them - but this one I was looking for was annotated with actual prices and stuff. I'll keep trawling the pages for a while

Here is an obscenely bullish desktop wallpaper (for usage as pr0n substitute), concentrating at this multiple times a day for 2 minutes each time will release endorphins and convert every bear into a bull after long enough exposure. I have made it 1024*768 for old laptops, I can make higher resolutions too.  Grin

This chart actually makes me bearish.

Yes, according to the chart we should be much lower right now ($200ish), reaching $1,000 some time in October-November 2014.

Certainly long term bullish but downward pressure for now.
Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It

2 weeks stable. Wow.
Is techcrunch serious?

You can find a "stable" 2 weeks nearly everywhere in bitcoin history. That's cherry picking.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
good morning guys, it seems like we finally will jump over that $1000 this week... (Gox)

I sure hope so.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
legendary
Activity: 728
Ahh, found one of them - but this one I was looking for was annotated with actual prices and stuff. I'll keep trawling the pages for a while

Here is an obscenely bullish desktop wallpaper (for usage as pr0n substitute), concentrating at this multiple times a day for 2 minutes each time will release endorphins and convert every bear into a bull after long enough exposure. I have made it 1024*768 for old laptops, I can make higher resolutions too.  Grin

This chart actually makes me bearish.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Can somebody run that chart out thru 2016ish?
Why not thru 2024?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4537358
 Grin
Activity: 560
Time to short , get out if doing day trading. Otherwise HODL.
Activity: 672
Ccmf

Haha too late. The party is over already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I see no reason for hoopla. It's just going to go back down again and we will be stuck around 800 again for some more boring days.

I hate to be right in this case, but...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I miss volume Sad

Just need a couple of whales to set us on track to 1k!

Don't fool yourself. Around 950 the first people start dumping and around 970 the sheep will completely panic and sell till we're back at 900. At least that is most likely to happen.

We for sure got there quicker than i expected. And i also hope i was totally wrong. I think everybody is getting tired of seeing 900.
I definitely am. I'd like to see $500.

Huh? Why?
To buy more coins because I barely have any.

So you want the Bitcoin economy to drop billions so you can buy a few extra coins? Uhm wow.
Yeah, I do. Who in their right mind wouldn't want at least a temporary decline to get more coins? Its not like Bitcoin is going to die if it drops to below $500 for a couple months.

And how often do you want such a massive decline? Just once so you can buy more coins or like every month so that all the new people after you also can get cheap coins? And for how long? Bitcoin has been around for 5 years. So another 5 years or so? Longer, shorter?
I would like to see massive declines maybe every month or so while it continues on a net uptrend. Do you just want it to reach a new high and stay there for a couple weeks then jump to a new high and another new high and another new high without ever dropping? That is what most of you sound like on here - you always think the next ATH is just another week away. We don't have to have all or nothing in 1 month's time. If we get to $10,000 or $100,000 within 5 years, I'd be more than happy with that. But I don't want to see it go to that within the next year, I'd rather things go silent for a while.
legendary
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants

btw she is a f*ck hot girl ... I would f*ck her easily if she was not my own blood syster ...
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants
Jump to: