Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31194. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
got a KNC Jupiter I expected to make ROI in a lesiurey fashion in say 9 months to 1 year...as I expected hype to slow down etc more equip etc.....mad ROI in 25 days
started mining oct 18th I think coin then was around $150

Does that include your power consumption?

heh power consumption being really really optimistic and selling at 600 bucks BTC at www.mtgox.com  minus the $7,131.80 USD I spent w/shipping (and not counting power supply)for the KNC Jupiter i have....I'm under those more then rosy conditions at 21 coins @$12,600 USD....minus $7131.80 that is $5,468.20 ahead and I'll have been mining 1 month tomorrow 11/18 as of 8:30pm CST USA.....as for electric it is a bit less then 100 bucks I think around 80 bucks but call it 100 cause I've been home a lot babysitting miner and giggling so more use on other computers and such this month

of course it will all go boom and I will probably be looking at 1/2 ROI on Monday after the U.S. House hearings ...or some such bad news...but hey that works too for 1 month of mining I have a Jupiter hashing 555gh consistent ..just put the new firmware on now 0.99 its hashing at around 564gh consistent....

heh been a good nite for me at least in the delusions of my own mind (yeah we are all insane it is only real variable that is constant in all this)

Searing

How about spend $7K in bitcoin @$100 when you order the KNC ?
70*600 = $42K
Better no ?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068
Just half an hour ago, the whole ask orders are around 1000 BTC in BTCChina, but now there're 1600BTC up to 3990 CNY now. It seems a quick small correction attracts quit a lot sellers.

Just wait to see what happens when 60k coins are rapidly dumped as it happened on April, 10th.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the market when it happens.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
got a KNC Jupiter I expected to make ROI in a lesiurey fashion in say 9 months to 1 year...as I expected hype to slow down etc more equip etc.....mad ROI in 25 days

heh power consumption being really really optimistic and selling at 600 bucks BTC at www.mtgox.com  minus the $7,131.80 USD I spent w/shipping (and not counting power supply)for the KNC Jupiter i have....I'm under those more then rosy conditions at 21 coins @$12,600 USD....minus $7131.80 that is $5,468.20 ahead and I'll have been mining 1 month tomorrow 11/18 as of 8:30pm CST USA.....as for electric it is a bit less then 100 bucks I think around 80 bucks but call it 100 cause I've been home a lot babysitting miner and giggling so more use on other computers and such this month

of course it will all go boom and I will probably be looking at 1/2 ROI on Monday after the U.S. House hearings ...or some such bad news...but hey that works too for 1 month of mining I have a Jupiter hashing 555gh consistent ..just put the new firmware on now 0.99 its hashing at around 564gh consistent....

heh been a good nite for me at least in the delusions of my own mind (yeah we are all insane it is only real variable that is constant in all this)

Searing

p.s. er as I ordered the Jupiter on July 1st I think BTC was 60 bucks or some such yeah better of getting BTC direct I would have been but no body imho noob wise jumps in with 7k or more in speculation...we always start with equipment...now in the future with how asic mnfg stuff trickles out etc etc I may change my tune but this is what I seem to hear how most start in bitcoin with miners (or did back in the early early days of summer 2013....)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im scared lol

been at this 1 month mining 21 coins....hmmm......may have to take any coin I get put in paper wallet USB and place far away in
safe deposit box in a bank......if I plan to just hoard.....this is like trying to take a break from women at the playboy mansion....restraint man
restraint.....

crap its only been 1 month of this for me no wonder everyone on here is insane

damn 21 coins... here I am sitting with 1 coin lol

to say I'm noob and confused is an understatement

ah hell its only money (or not depending on what the u.s. house says on Monday about all this)

thats legit!
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
Im scared lol

been at this 1 month mining 21 coins....hmmm......may have to take any coin I get put in paper wallet USB and place far away in
safe deposit box in a bank......if I plan to just hoard.....this is like trying to take a break from women at the playboy mansion....restraint man
restraint.....

ah hell its only money (or not depending on what the u.s. house says on Monday about all this)

Very confused indeed. Your ROI is negative because you bought a BTC minting machine, and you would have bought more coins with your fiat that coins your machine will ever mint.

Not true, the Jupiters did in fact ROI against purchasing coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Im scared lol

restraint.....

Very confused indeed. Your ROI is negative because you bought a BTC minting machine, and you would have bought more coins with your fiat that coins your machine will ever mint.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
Just half an hour ago, the whole ask orders are around 1000 BTC in BTCChina, but now there're 1600BTC up to 3990 CNY now. It seems a quick small correction attracts quit a lot sellers.

Just wait to see what happens when 60k coins are rapidly dumped as it happened on April, 10th.

Across all exchanges we saw about 18k coins in 20 minutes for that little flash-crash we just experienced.

Keep in mind that the coins are trading for more than double what they were on April 10.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Gox back to 600  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In this picture I will demonstrate how daytrading can be profitable:

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1008
Dumb broad

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
So I go to sleep for a few hours and - wtf just happened???

If I wasn't able to look at a chart of the last few hours and see the rise to 618 and correction to 531 and then climb again, then all I would know is that I went to sleep when Gox was 520 and woke up to see 580 - which wouldn't have been surprising at all, just normality for the last week  Grin

Grin same. I thought 'train's still moving'.  Then I looked at the highs and charts. Boing!  

Nothing to see here, move along!
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Dumb broad
China heading back towards 4000CNY - the volume difference between btcchina and gox is becoming significant over the last few days, no doubts who is leading the bull by the horns. Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Were there actually any whales dumping? Didn't notice to see if there were any 500/1000 BTC dumps. I just saw a lot of small (50 btc) dumps.

50btc are the new whales (snort!)

Oh, craps, you are right. When I started, kilo was the basic unit and 10k was called a wall.

wtf how dare we drop below /\600!...i just had to take a nap~ LOL
 Grin *still -> 9 x 1  bid vs. ask!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Fiat is a game of hot potato, and you really don't want to be the loser.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Im scared lol

restraint.....

legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1337
So I go to sleep for a few hours and - wtf just happened???

If I wasn't able to look at a chart of the last few hours and see the rise to 618 and correction to 531 and then climb again, then all I would know is that I went to sleep when Gox was 520 and woke up to see 580 - which wouldn't have been surprising at all, just normality for the last week  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
You have to just sit back and laugh. Take a zen attitude about loss. The planet is gyrating, at times violently, in the death throes of the old system.
Jump to: