Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31191. (Read 26372546 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

So what will happen on monday? Will we get a crash, will we go to da moon?
Are you going to hold like spartans or are you ready to sell?

Interesting that Lincoln is applauding, his Greenbacks were both an affront to the Rothchild's bank, and an unbacked fiat legal tender note printed at will, to for the same most new fiat notes are floated, to finance war.
As a centralizer of power, Lincoln was adept.  It set a dangerous precedent in the same stroke as attacking another dangerous precedent.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Ok, that's $550 on Gox.... so what should the new Poll be ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dumb broad
Well, this has been an interesting Sunday.

It's Monday past lunch time Down Under.  A couple of beers at the pub and back into it.

Good to see the great Aussie liquid lunch still survives  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the number of new bears doubled today

the number of new bulls 10x

Cool

/\545 +the bids will not quit !->still racked 10 to 1 !!!! who told you !!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Just in anticipation for the trigger happy.

Careful this Train is stopping for no one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitcoin right now is like a perpetual motion machine. Gox/Bitstamp rally because China is rallying and then China rallies more because gox/bitstamp are rallying.

Will likely work in reverse too.

Except that, you know, so far they've only all crashed for relatively short periods of time.  Or are we filling this prophecy under the "I'm wrong until I'm right then I told you so!"?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

It's Monday past lunch time Down Under.  A couple of beers at the pub and back into it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
the number of new bears doubled today

the number of new bulls 10x

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dumb broad
Is ANYBODY noticing the similarity between this and the pre-correction a week ago?

Its almost identical right now.

~you still don't know about "the secret" ? LOL  Cool

The secret is we are going to correct hard south soon. If it gets to 3600+ on BtcChina its going to be an instant reply of 8 days ago.

We are getting into the 'stopped clock' realm - a correction has been due but every day it fails to happen.
At some point someone will call it right - personally I don't think 3600 is going to be a trigger, more likely 4000.
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Bitcoin right now is like a perpetual motion machine. Gox/Bitstamp rally because China is rallying and then China rallies more because gox/bitstamp are rallying.

For once I agree with you. We are due for a nice correction in the next couple of hours.
Activity: 36
just messing around with charts. looks like we're just getting started. btc to $2000. who else is with me

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1051215/btcusd-h4-distel-enterprise
legendary
Is ANYBODY noticing the similarity between this and the pre-correction a week ago?

The secret is we are going to correct hard south soon. If it gets to 3600+ on BtcChina its going to be an instant reply of 8 days ago.
Activity: 686
Ultranode

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
CHOOO FUCKING CHOOOO!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
legendary

Well this is ridiculous. "Price" no longer relevant to buyers.

/\55O you turkeys!!!  Grin RUNNNNNNNNN x 1OK up up UPPPP//^
Jump to: