Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31887. (Read 26410944 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
It means the US government just lost their window of opportunity to kill Bitcoin, even if they closed down every exchange that touches USD tomorrow.

they're too busy killing the dollar.

LOL

BTW It's only 3:07 PM in Hong Kong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It means the US government just lost their window of opportunity to kill Bitcoin, even if they closed down every exchange that touches USD tomorrow.

they're too busy killing the dollar.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Watching the price of Bitcoin move keeps on being entertaining doesn't it  Wink
legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Not far from ATH now:

haha, lol.

look how close the moon looks today in bitcoinia
donator
http://imgur.com/jgwRMJo

This rally is being led by CHINA... Forget US exchanges.  The rules have now changed. Bitcoin will see a paradigm shift as China leads for the next few months since US regulators are creating a pain in the ass for US exchanges.

Only when we see $250 (my guess is by december), and the media starts talking about Bitcoin reaching new highs again, will US regulators capitulate and finally make it easy for americans to buy BTC.

Once we hit $1,000 -- average americans will be calling their investment advisors asking how to invest in bitcoin.  Wall street will pile in.

The move from $1,000 to $100,000 will happen faster then $10 to $1,000

I would watch the psychological 1000 CNY level on the Chinese exchanges. http://btckan.com/price

wow, have you seen the volume on this future market?

Not sure what kind of futures (maturity?) these are, but the price is around 920 RNB/XBT

donator
The move from $1,000 to $100,000 will happen faster then $10 to $1,000
I think you are getting ahead of yourself.  I am a bull, but BTC infrastructure is still abysmal.

So is golds.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Seriously. This is a good day for any bitcoiners that suddenly want to line their pockets with yuan.

+1 its only gonna get better with time!
donator

Interesting that the build-up to asset confiscation is coinciding with a coordinated take-down of gold and silver, the two assets that will be hardest to steal when the time comes.

Well, I know an asset class that is even harder to steal. Our beloved cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 896
Not far from ATH now:

Lets be fair, asks will fill in.. unless it goes into bubble mode.. again.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Not far from ATH now:
legendary
legendary
Activity: 896
I hope that all the fools who dumped their bitcoins because of SilkRoad crackdown are feeling really bad now  Cheesy

What a nice person you are.

Are you one of them?

I lost about $100. Could have been worse.

Well that sucks but don't take my words too seriously. I'm a permabull  Tongue

You're just angry you didnt increase your stash in the fall Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
I hope that all the fools who dumped their bitcoins because of SilkRoad crackdown are feeling really bad now  Cheesy

Are you one of them?

Well that sucks but don't take my words too seriously. I'm a permabull  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1168
Activity: 86
Merit: 16

Are you one of them?

legendary
Activity: 1218
So what happens when all the coins finally leave Gox?
They're going to China.

Seriously. This is a good day for any bitcoiners that suddenly want to line their pockets with yuan.

+1 its only gonna get better with time!
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?

Are you one of them?
Activity: 86
Merit: 16

Jump to: