Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31980. (Read 26470758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
While I agree that $10k is unlikely anytime soon
2015 at the latest. Slight possibility of it happening next year.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Looks like Sunday was the time to jump the deposit wave, which I suspect we'll continue at least for a few days.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Alleluia! I finally have my deposit on Bitstamp!

I tell you what will happen : i am going to panic buy and then the price will crash.

So you are the idiot who want's to buy 2'000 BTC urgently?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Everyone keep dreaming of $10,000, $100,000 or $300,000 per coin. I'll be prepared for $10-30.

What does it feel like to be prepared for forever?  While I agree that $10k is unlikely anytime soon, it is a thousand times more likely than $30.

Hey, look. Every other rally I saw only bullish people screaming "to da moon" and being delusional with new highs. Only for the price to get down really hard.

I do not trust anyone. I do not trust TA, mutual funds, shares and other similar crap. I do trust bitcoin because it uses cryptography. I do believe in it but not in bubbles.
legendary
Activity: 896
Just eyeballing it, there's about 7 million dollars worth of coins for sale on ALL the major exchanges.  Things could get pretty crazy really quick... hopefully buyers will hold back waiting for the chimeric "dump" and we'll see not-entirely-irrational price appreciation.

I see 12m.

I tell you what will happen : i am going to panic buy and then the price will crash.

Another 2k added to bidwall, buy naow!
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 1246
Just eyeballing it, there's about 7 million dollars worth of coins for sale on ALL the major exchanges.  Things could get pretty crazy really quick... hopefully buyers will hold back waiting for the chimeric "dump" and we'll see not-entirely-irrational price appreciation.

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Everyone keep dreaming of $10,000, $100,000 or $300,000 per coin. I'll be prepared for $10-30.
The only way I see $30 happening is if FBI dumps 144000 coins all at once in the same exchange. Not gonna happen.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
We will see a big crash soon.

You gotta step up your troll game son, or you're gonna lose your "Troll Master" title.  You post might as well just say *troll*.  I mean, that's the bare minimum amount of effort you're doing here.

LOL I enjoyed this. I also corrected "you're" grammar because I am a fucking loser.
legendary
I'm not trolling all the time. I agree money is flowing right now but in few days when it'll reach 250-300 we may expect a big dump.

Not exactly, 250-300 range would be an average of 270-280. I'd say that after 320 up to 350 we'll see fucking LOTS of dumps. People will scream, cry etc. As usual.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

What does it feel like to be prepared for forever?  While I agree that $10k is unlikely anytime soon, it is a thousand times more likely than $30.
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
I'm not trolling all the time. I agree money is flowing right now but in few days when it'll reach 250-300 we may expect a big dump.
legendary
Activity: 841
the 2k bid wall at bitstamp is crazy. there - gone - somewhere else - now gone again?
It's chasing the price. It was touched a couple of times, but not removed then. This is someone who wants to get in.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
I was just about to say after all those bullish comments "WTF is mah87".

Welcome back troll-mastah! Smiley

Yep; I've unblocked you. It's much more fun this way! Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
the 2k bid wall at bitstamp is crazy. there - gone - somewhere else - now gone again?

They're just panicking as the price rises Tongue

Guy with bidwall at $193 dungifafuk
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary

You gotta step up your troll game son, or your gonna lost your "Troll Master" title.  You post might as well just say *troll*.  I mean, that's the bare minimum amount of effort your doing here.

It think the same. Soon, bubble will pop
legendary
Activity: 861
What if I say you...

Funds are not arrived yet on Bitstamp.

At least you get to be an early adopter, most people won't get this golden opportunity we have, to buy in lower triple digits
I already have a decent stash.

I just want to increase my position. What make me feel really bad is the fact that a 10% lost today will equal a huge loss the day a BTC will worth 100k$.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Jump to: