Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31984. (Read 26470804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
In the next 10 hours i will go to the toilet and take a big dump.

Very interesting! This could be huge. Keep us posted with any news.

I thought poos news could only be released, with the natural passage of time.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

Very interesting! This could be huge. Keep us posted with any news.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I didn't see much whale buys during this rally btw, this was different in april if i remember right. Or am i wrong?

Whales are selling slowly and constantly putting medium walls (1k-3k) on bitstamp, little fish are buying the current hype and may bleed later on..
As for Gox its an abandoned house.

Lol @ little fish. Took the opportunity in this little rally to abandon Gox as well without a loss. Just the lack of communication bothers me and the false promises about the implementation of Litecoin, new trading engine and withdrawals. Good to see the high volume on Litecoin, competition and alternatives are good, eventhough I do not trade Litecoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
In the next 10 hours the walls will get eroded and 233.4 will be tested.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I didn't see much whale buys during this rally btw, this was different in april if i remember right. Or am i wrong?

Whales are selling slowly and constantly putting medium walls (1k-3k) on bitstamp, little fish are buying the current hype and may bleed later on..

I propose a better terminology for grouping the different kind of market actors. Or please tell me, what are the behavioral characteristics of the whales, as opposed to smaller fish?

As far as I know, big holders don't sell.
legendary
Activity: 1428

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Wall moves from 215 to 218
True. The whales who bought in april and held will be beaming.
Activity: 841
Activity: 280
Good morning, China just did its 6AM EST mega-rally.

Stamp showing some consistent volume still, Gox not... ?

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

I wouldn't sell under any circumstances this time... (but I wouldn't sell ever anyway) Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Damn, so little selling pressure?

No selling at all it seems... Is the market overbought?

Damn, so little selling pressure?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
1337 is unmissable
Question is: will we see it again on BTCChina, or will the next 1337 be in USD on BitStamp? Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
In the meantime, BTCChina broke it's pre-correction high of 1334 CNY.
I just missed 1337!

1337 is unmissable
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
German Bitcoin.de 165€ (it's not just one trade) and Gox 162.5€... Any new news from Germany perhaps?
morning,
just checked most of the german newssites and everywhere is an article about the outlook on possible btc integration on ebay.
it's ridiculous, most sites even show the same text word by word. (probably a lot of puppet sites there too)
looks like a broad media coverage is pushing the rally
  No sockpuppets, but strong media coverage in Germany!

well the term "puppet" was perhaps the wrong word in this context. It's just strange to see exactly the same text on nearly every german newssite.
(i've hoped at least for a bit variety there)
what i meant is that a lot of these sites come from the same big publisher groups.
nevertheless this is very strong media coverage throughout all the channels.
this is lookin' very good for the coming winter, a lot of people will probably start getting into bitcoin during the cozy times when they spend more time indoors.

Jump to: