Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32035. (Read 26471486 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well ok then. Got some volume. Grin

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
I was literally typing "We will hit 210 any second now..." and then bam. 210.

Now just need the real exchanges to break 200.
China doesn't count then?

I have never seen any evidence that proves China exists.
Have you seen evidence that proves Bitcoin exists?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Funny how mega buys are timed just right to push us over walls.
Activity: 518

I have never seen any evidence that proves China exists.

*poke*

Aaaaannnnd... gone.

Activity: 518

1 dollar bot buying at Mt.Gox Cheesy
China just hit yesterday's high.

Higher. Catching up to Gox.

Yummy 1000 BTC wall just waiting to be munched. nom nom nom.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
As said, just parroting St. Terence McKenna. Still worth repeating though, as this point of view gets overlooked too commonly.

Spent a delightful private afternoon with Terrence over tea in his woodland home in California, and rubbed shoulders at a handful of conferences.  He is deeply informed by plant inspired wisdoms and a profound cultural engineer.  He will be missed.
Activity: 342
My two favorite Terence McKenna quotes:
"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."

"If life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness does not include the right to experiment with your own consciousness then the declaration of independence is not worth the hemp it was written on."
We might finally challenge $210 today?

legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Endorsed drugs today include caffeine and sugar (to keep you energized and productive at work), nicotine (to help you cope with the stress-levels induced by being high on sugar and caffeine all the time) and alcohol (to help you release the pent up tension from work and help you forget how shitty your life is). Banned drugs include Cocaine (more profitable to traffic it when it's illegal), Marijuana (which threatens a lot of established cartels in pharmacology and medicine. It also makes you less likely to work very hard, especially when also realizing that the work is not worth doing) and hallucinogens like LSD, mushrooms etc. (which dissolve ordinary social conditioning and support values antagonistic to the establishment).

Hey man, this is a pretty good wrapup!

As said, just parroting St. Terence McKenna. Still worth repeating though, as this point of view gets overlooked too commonly.

too bad, can only find a PDF which will look crappy on my kindle. Anyone got a mobi or other ebook format?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Endorsed drugs today include caffeine and sugar (to keep you energized and productive at work), nicotine (to help you cope with the stress-levels induced by being high on sugar and caffeine all the time) and alcohol (to help you release the pent up tension from work and help you forget how shitty your life is). Banned drugs include Cocaine (more profitable to traffic it when it's illegal), Marijuana (which threatens a lot of established cartels in pharmacology and medicine. It also makes you less likely to work very hard, especially when also realizing that the work is not worth doing) and hallucinogens like LSD, mushrooms etc. (which dissolve ordinary social conditioning and support values antagonistic to the establishment).

I love how McKenna keeps popping up in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

legendary
Jump to: