Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32061. (Read 26471784 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Are you the prophet of the all knowing spaghetti monster?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
SR merchants simply changed marketplaces and do the same as before

A, yeah? Then where did the 95% of my pre-SR bust sales volume go? Sheepmarket and BMR are pretty much dead at this point and don't even have a fraction of the volume SR used to have. Add a permanent DDoS of BMR to it's lack of volume and you'll start to get the picture: this industry needs at least a year to recover.

I might have misunderstood this. Did you you type that you were a Silk Road vendor?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What happened is China just bounced off support at 1000. Either this psychological barrier will hold and stem further selling, or it breaks and we correct deeper, to like 150-160. Then we'll be well rested and ready for the continued run-up.
Keep it crypto, dude. Type out your predictions, hash the message and post the hash here.

How technically should I approach this (this hashing and stuff)? I am a newbie in crypto. Should I use some software to do it?

I don't even understand Bitcoin. I only trade it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 280
Bull trap? Or have we hit the bottom?

Activity: 728
Anyone willing to call a bottom?

A local bottom or the bottom or the big bottom (of this bearish market)?

big

We haven't tested yet the low of 50.01 so .... have fun with speculation  Cheesy

What is going to be the bottom price? I more or less know it (with +7 / -7 USD precision range).

When is going to be the big bottom? I more or less know it (with a monthly precision).

Will I tell you at what price and when the big bottom is going to be? No  Grin

What I can do is I can make a private call to a selected individual here and this individual will reveal the call a few month after the bottom is hit. Would that be okay?

Keep it crypto, dude. Type out your predictions, hash the message and post the hash here.
legendary
Activity: 896

big

We haven't tested yet the low of 50.01 so .... have fun with speculation  Cheesy

What is going to be the bottom price? I more or less know it (with +7 / -7 USD precision range).

When is going to be the big bottom? I more or less know it (with a monthly precision).

What I can do is I can make a private call to a selected individual here and this individual will reveal the call a few month after the bottom is hit. Would that be okay?

If I was I would carefully study Walsoraj's posts. I would also carefully study Jaroslaw's posts in case they appear (Jaroslaw is Walsoraj's evil twin from an evil parallel universe).

If I were you I would sign up with a good technical analysis forum and take lessons there.

Huh Wink Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just tell me, I'll let everyone know if you were right.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
did someone say bottom?   Cool

big

If I was I would carefully study Walsoraj's posts. I would also carefully study Jaroslaw's posts in case they appear (Jaroslaw is Walsoraj's evil twin from an evil parallel universe).

If I were you I would sign up with a good technical analysis forum and take lessons there.
legendary

$160ish

Sounds plausible as an overcorrection. China being so close to 1000 kind of messes up the technical picture, so who knows, but either way quick recovery within the week.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

$160ish
legendary
Now fully corrected. It might overcorrect a bit more (quite a bit more if China falls through support at 1000), then continue upward. Or it could bounce around here for a few more days before going higher. Either way, it is going higher, past the all-time high. Don't be spooked by violent gyrations, as these are commonplace in Bitcoinland.
legendary
Activity: 1372

big

Lots of pussy footing going on here, hang on bulls there are some players hitching a ride.
This is where the weak hands show.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Each of those transactions my friend is a container for the new wealthy to be distributed one at a time over the following run ups to $10,000 and beyond.

Or part of an EFT
Activity: 252

big

A local bottom or the big bottom (of this bearish market)?
Activity: 706
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Pop pop POPPP motherfucker!!
legendary
Activity: 1168
Panic on Bitcoin-street.  Some good money to be made if you can get in on the bottom..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
NVM this is bottom.
Jump to: