Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32087. (Read 26472173 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Did Btc-China "crash" first or Gox?

china had first sign around 7:00 (my time) and was clearly breaking down around 7:10

gox reacted no earlier than 7:11
donator
this was led by the free market of china again. Not a single sell at all. It's called a correction.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
First of all, that wasn't 1 person and if it was they are idiots.

You dont dump 10-15k BTC at market all at once. You could spend a couple of hours at least doing smaller trades and save yourself $10,000s.

So unless someone wants to burn money they dont dump like that at market. Of course, I think there are probably some pretty stupid BTC owners.

one person could be trying to ignite fear and cause more sell offs, only to buy back when the price is even lower...

They could. But it would be a high risk, low reward move. It doesnt make sense at all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

same time because same person manipulating both

*edit*

But, china did start just a bit earlier. Source: http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btcchina/btccny (show 1min candles)
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Another dip below $200 incoming, or no?

It seems like flashcrashes just cant work without good 'ol goxlag.
5 mins later

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718

You dont dump 10-15k BTC at market all at once. You could spend a couple of hours at least doing smaller trades and save yourself $10,000s.

So unless someone wants to burn money they dont dump like that at market. Of course, I think there are probably some pretty stupid BTC owners.

one person could be trying to ignite fear and cause more sell offs, only to buy back when the price is even lower...
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Gox led 100%.

Look at your right, there is no ask filling in, it will slice back again in the 225 in a few hours. This is just an attempt to cause panic and buy back lower.

Sounds like nonsense. There has been no depth on either end for awhile. People panic.

Not everything is some manipulator.
Activity: 784
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
nice correction, let's see if that's it. If it's like it was back in February, 160 or so should be the floor and it should recover quickly (half a day or so)

NO MORE FUEL. It's gonna bounce a little then go back to 120$, round 2 incoming
donator

hard to say. It's quite possible, but not necessary Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

donator
nice correction, let's see if that's it. If it's like it was back in February, 160 or so should be the floor and it should recover quickly (half a day or so)
legendary
Activity: 896

It seems like flashcrashes just cant work without good 'ol goxlag.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 686
Ultranode
legendary
Activity: 1428
Look at your right, there is no ask filling in, it will slice back again in the 225 in a few hours. This is just an attempt to cause panic and buy back lower.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
back to 200 within an hour.. watch

ok, my bad , it' seems rebuilding now

yes Mr. negative , you are starting to get it now Smiley

shut up winny the pooh, it's gonna CRASH HARD !
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
HOLY SHIT!

watch as worthy bitcoiners around the world snap up the cheap coins!
Activity: 560

yes Mr. negative , you are starting to get it now Smiley
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Jump to: