Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32085. (Read 26472113 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Its good to have support tested, climbing higher will be less scary now. Sorry bears no crash for now.

+1 exactly. However, we might yet crash a little lower. Also: Americans have not woken up yet.

Woken up to the price exactly where it was the time they went to bed? Smiley
Source: I'm an American whose head hit the pillow the moment he saw the sell order.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Its good to have support tested, climbing higher will be less scary now. Sorry bears no crash for now.

+1 exactly. However, we might yet crash a little lower. Also: Americans have not woken up yet.

it could but, I dont think so
China handled this very well
it painted a higher low....

Isn't China just such a nice pure free market?

EDIT:... that clean accellerating downturn and oscillation afterwards... beautiful

donator
btw, guys: My alarm is always set to 7:45, I usually don't wake up before that. Today I woke up at 7:07 for some reason.

After making coffe and looking at bitcoin, I knew why.

I think I'm somehow well-connected to the bitcoin-crowd mentally.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

it could but, I dont think so
China handled this very well
it painted a higher low....

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

looks like the coastal line of Norway around Bergen.

Indeed this move was a simple profit taking opportunity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Not going to quote user mah87 for obvious reasons, but I noticed his/her ignore button glows more than chart buddy's! Seems impossible doesn't it? Has to be the most ignored user here. Some people just need to give up!
donator
Damn that was fast, i was sleeping and had alarm... Did manage to sell @215 and buy back @205 in the second wave down. Got almost the loss back from earlier today. But, that support! We're going to the moon, that's for certain after this!

You are going to 250 then CRASH!

We'll see these corrections (not "crash", that's the wrong word, really) from time to time on the way up, just like in february '13. This is just part of the game and can be taken advantage of if one is good at timing them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Here's the deal. If we do not crash to double digits within 24hrs, I will become Ultramegabulltron 3000. My irrational optimism will dwarf anything you have seen from Adam.
They dropped you as a baby didn't they?

Seems like you're dropped if you took that seriously
legendary
Activity: 896
Here's the deal. If we do not crash to double digits within 24hrs, I will become Ultramegabulltron 3000. My irrational optimism will dwarf anything you have seen from Adam.

Oh wow!

Can't wait.

And no: we wont crash do double digits.

NONSENSE, my bids are at 88. I've not once placed an ask or bid without the price coming to that level at some point.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Damn that was fast, i was sleeping and had alarm... Did manage to sell @215 and buy back @205 in the second wave down. Got almost the loss back from earlier today. But, that support! We're going to the moon, that's for certain after this!

You are going to 250 then CRASH!
donator

donator

looks like the coastal line of Norway around Bergen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ps. Now I can go back to sleep
donator

Oh wow!

Can't wait.

And no: we wont crash do double digits.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

I highly doubt this. But I will say that if we continue to grow from here and this happens a few more times and we continue to grow from there, it will be very bullish. This market lacks confidence from April. Everyone waiting for it to implode. If people start to think it won't, then we might experience some exponential growth in the next few months.
donator
my bitfinex long was so close to being closed there scary...

that would've been good for the lenders that have money stuck in loans Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Jump to: