Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32088. (Read 26472173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
The most interesting thing to watch was Bitstamp overreacting. Amazingly Bear market, Bistamp. Even after MtGox recovered, 1000s of BTC being sold at market value just being scooped up by savvy buyers on the other end at around $170.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
bitstamp is wild right now, its bouncing between 179 to 195 within a matter of seconds, repeatedly.. wtf

You must be new... 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
bitstamp is wild right now, its bouncing between 179 to 195 within a matter of seconds, repeatedly.. wtf
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
back to 200 within an hour.. watch

Looks like it 213 to me.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Back to $220 within 5minutes, watch!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
holy fucking shit was that just all one person?

no way....

i mean i guess it must have been, not like other whales would have reacted that quickly and immediately decided to sell everything too...
legendary
Activity: 896
Well that was odd.. lmao.

Activity: 392
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Thats it , we have a correction , good , now we can aim for Mars !

A good correction CRASH!!

Not ! Mr. Negative.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I think does who dumped down to 187 $ just now will regret it. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah, there'll be folks crying about it tomorrow. "I sold all my bitcoins cause the price was going down then it went back up. Bitcoin is broken, wah wah wah"

good shakedown
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
I think does who dumped down to 187 $ just now will regret it. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah, there'll be folks crying about it tomorrow. "I sold all my bitcoins cause the price was going down then it went back up. Bitcoin is broken, wah wah wah"

or "why didn't I sell yesterday Sad Sad" now I'll have to wait the next bubble...
Activity: 686
Ultranode

it always is.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1428
Remember the 6k sell when we approached 200, well that is the same scenario again,  It just Cheap coins to take and then we'll break up again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

no way....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
Activity: 686
Ultranode
bitcoin: you tease, you tease  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
This correction is a breath of fresh air. A week of consolidation at 200 to establish a nice floor from which to launch would be VERY bullish imo.

suuuuuuureee let's talk about this when it reach 100$!

wtf weren't you bullish a few mins ago?

this is a bear trap...
Activity: 406
LTC
This correction is a breath of fresh air. A week of consolidation at 200 to establish a nice floor from which to launch would be VERY bullish imo.
ditto
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

suuuuuuureee let's talk about this when it reach 100$!
Jump to: