Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32093. (Read 26472211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Almost gone (230 wall)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Preparing to challenge 230 and go higher. I feel like sports comment person 
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
how much was april crash influenced by goxlag?
i haven't followed it live at that time.

Entirely. If not for the lag it might not have popped at all.

This exactly. It became all about that damn 1.5hour long lag and what I called Lag Selling. People that may have held strong started selling simply because it was dropping and they were trading completely blind with no idea what the price will be in an hour so they better jump on board.

could the same happen at bitstamp? how good is engine there? during silkroadcrash i saw significant lag from time to time (5-20min, resolved within minutes though)
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
37 dollars to the ATH on GOX. Maybe we'll challenge ATH by Friday.

it's gonna crash , it's another bubble
lol
so your posting hourly about coming crash (11 posts in a row Roll Eyes. must suck to be wrong so many times (while looking at slow-mo ripplecharts).
why not do your own crashthread with nice pics (dead bulls and such things)?

by the way your ignore button got icterus
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
China is waking up Cheesy
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

it's gonna crash , it's another bubble
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
seems these "beers" want a crash cuz they sold already and want back in, loll

to bad

choooooo chooooo

Crash at 280. Until then "choo choo" "

for sure we are going to retest the previous highs (it actually had hit 300 on btchina in april)

it kind of amazes me how much fiat was sitting around at gox this whole time  (it is not as if people are wiring funds to gox when price is way cheaper on a few exchanges), and the fact that this money just watched BTC go so low a few times and then just sat there for months until the most expensive time to start buying

Maybe gox has loyal customers who don't want to use any other exchange. Is that possible? I know that I'm not one of these.

ONE CANNOT WITHDRAW! WHY SO LOYAL?

Well maybe whales can, i dont know. How can you tell that bulls are great in bed?
legendary
Activity: 1246

to bad

choooooo chooooo

for sure we are going to retest the previous highs (it actually had hit 300 on btchina in april)

it kind of amazes me how much fiat was sitting around at gox this whole time  (it is not as if people are wiring funds to gox when price is way cheaper on a few exchanges), and the fact that this money just watched BTC go so low a few times and then just sat there for months until the most expensive time to start buying

Maybe gox has loyal customers who don't want to use any other exchange. Is that possible? I know that I'm not one of these.

There are still people who refuse to move over to other exchanges because they lack the depth that Gox has, although that is no longer true anymore on the ask side. Tongue
legendary

to bad

choooooo chooooo

ONE CANNOT WITHDRAW! WHY SO LOYAL?

to bad

choooooo chooooo

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
It's too early to go to bed before 230.

to bad

choooooo chooooo

Are you sure?=D You have to know exact number so that you can react?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

to bad

choooooo chooooo

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
legendary
Activity: 1168

to bad

choooooo chooooo

lmao
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

to bad

choooooo chooooo

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013

to bad

choooooo chooooo
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Good night, will be back every few hours.

Till then... chooo chooo *******
Jump to: