Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32096. (Read 26472255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
surpassing 205.85 in: ~350 bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Gentlemen, how does it feel to see your BTC double their price in just a few weeks?

Hope you are all holding, if $266 is broken next stop is beyond four digits.

Choo choo, motherfuckers!

I'll think of you when Bubble explodes

Bubble already exploded once (2011), somebody would say twice including the April 2013 crash, but if ATH is broken in my book that would be a correction and not a bubble pop. Yet the 2011 high was at least one order of magnitud smaller than the 2013 one.

That said, BTC is prone to boom and bust cycles, its designed to skyrocket, and even if long-term parabolic growth is unsustainable and exponencial rises always preceed steep corrections, the real *pop* is nowhere to be seen yet.

You have to be blind to not realize that we are still in the early adoption phase, the average joe has still no fucking clue on how to quickly get some BTC... When and if paper BTC is steadily available in mainstream markets then you will see what huge and scary motherfucking BTC bubble is.

I have been thinking, what if these are just sub-bubbles, and there is a super-bubble on the log chart. Eventually this super bubble pops and we see a brief "correction" to single digits or below and then recover. This would look perfectly reasonable on the log chart. Of course I don't think this is realistic but just a thought since we love talking about that log chart.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
if when it drops, I think we'll see support at 140. and not b4
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
$229 in one hour.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Still less than 10% down to stamp. China follows. Looks sound.

When we pass all time high, every fucking lowly newspaper in the world will have an article about it.

Could be true, so if someone wants price down he needs to dump at max $250 without ATH. Right?

Why would anyone want to do that? Self-sacrifice?

Why would anyone want high price now? Why not hoarding for a year or two in the $50 - $200 range? Just a thought.

Too late for that cheap coins now.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Thursday is a magnet for crashes. I bet the bubble continues to inflate until then.

Bumping and will bump again after crash to prove that I am a true profit.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Gentlemen, how does it feel to see your BTC double their price in just a few weeks?

Bubble already exploded once (2011), somebody would say twice including the April 2013 crash, but if ATH is broken in my book that would be a correction and not a bubble pop. Yet the 2011 high was at least one order of magnitud smaller than the 2013 one.

That said, BTC is prone to boom and bust cycles, its designed to skyrocket, and even if long-term parabolic growth is unsustainable and exponencial rises always preceed steep corrections, the real *pop* is nowhere to be seen yet.

You have to be blind to not realize that we are still in the early adoption phase, the average joe has still no fucking clue on how to quickly get some BTC... When and if paper BTC is steadily available in mainstream markets then you will see what huge and scary motherfucking BTC bubble is.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

When we pass all time high, every fucking lowly newspaper in the world will have an article about it.

Could be true, so if someone wants price down he needs to dump at max $250 without ATH. Right?

Why would anyone want high price now? Why not hoarding for a year or two in the $50 - $200 range? Just a thought.

We already hoarded at the $3 to $7 range?

ding ding ding, we have a winner
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red

Activity: 728

If it goes to $1000 will the bid depth fill in? Or will keep the pattern its in now and a 10k dump will take us from $1000 to $180?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 101
They have a lot of worth on loan over there:
1.75 million usd
2k btc
15k ltc

2.2 mill USD equivalent on loan

https://bitfinex.com/pages/stats
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I just took a guess at that here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3398084
 1/6th was my guess.

Wow, looks like I'm not the only one to have discovered Bitfinex then. I was under the impression it was still a small startup.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Gotta say, Bitstamp's bid side looks pretty worrisome. Is it gonna fill in? Or do we go to 180s on the first dump there?  Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
I just took a guess at that here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3398084
 1/6th was my guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Wow, Bitfinex actually makes it on that chart?

Thats pretty interesting. Is there any way of telling how much of the Bitstamp volume is secretly from Bitfinex?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Jump to: