Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32097. (Read 26472263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
i wonder if this has to do with people anticipating SEC approval of the bitcoin trust, the sec should respond within 30 days of the oct 8 filing

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
So price has to go up because of that?? Why would you play like that with money??

1) Bitcoin is a good idea,
2) Because it's fun to read this thread Roll Eyes or money is a social agreement, and no one created a rule that said you can't play.
Activity: 841
Next point of resistance is 266, the way towards that will be easy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
china is knocking the 1300 door
come on china, time to catch up...

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It's gonna crash hard;

wishful thinking

I don't really see it as wishful thinking as the only thing that has been as spectacular as the price rises has been the following crashes, right now that is bitcoin's world.  I also seem to remember back in April people were saying the Chinese were snapping up bitcoin relentlessly and we know how that turned out.

I distinctly remember having the feeling that people now definitely went ape-shit crazy for about a week before the crash. I just don't have this feeling nowadays (yet).

Might be wishful thinking (wishful "feeling") on my part also, though.

I agree. I joined this site right before the mania started kicking into high gear. How this site is now reminds me a little of how it was when I first joined (back in February). Once we start getting a surge of new members, I'll get worried about (another) bubble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
china is knocking the 1300 door
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
at least gox has a decent trading engine this time when things get hectic.
I wonder how bitstamp will handle the panic with the high volume.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
This is going vertical, time to sell...
You have to look at the logarithmic graph, if you want to hold on to your Bitcoins for thenext run up.

when poeple have to start looking at the log chart... i get worried...
legendary
This is going vertical, time to sell...
You have to look at the logarithmic graph, if you want to hold on to your Bitcoins for thenext run up.
legendary
Activity: 1498
These periods of extreme price expansion of Bitcoin sure make waking up in the morning a lot more fun  Grin

Oh and if we're all doing the guessing game: I think a bubble to ~$1300, a crash to $300 and a new equilibrium at $500.

This sounds about right.
My thoughts too, though this Gox thing is getting out of control very fast...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
So price has to go up because of that?? Why would you play like that with money??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I sold earlier @213 and had to buy back at loss @224. This thing is too strong and got scared that some whale buys 10k again...
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
These periods of extreme price expansion of Bitcoin sure make waking up in the morning a lot more fun  Grin

Oh and if we're all doing the guessing game: I think a bubble to ~$1300, a crash to $300 and a new equilibrium at $500.

This sounds about right.
legendary
Activity: 896
Alright, I've ran the calculations and determined we are in the 'return to normal' phase, not 'return to mean'

Double top and fear incoming.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
what the hell is going on at Gox? the green is just scrolling by.
legendary
No, we go up for about 2 - 3 more days IMO. Well, it depends on volume, if it's really high we can
peak and crash tomorrow, if it's low we can slowly climb for a week, and then crash.

You're new here?

We get a flash crash and its back up the mountain.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Still less than 10% down to stamp. China follows. Looks sound.

When we pass all time high, every fucking lowly newspaper in the world will have an article about it.

Could be true, so if someone wants price down he needs to dump at max $250 without ATH. Right?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Jump to: