Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32100. (Read 26472302 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Anyone notice the rally stopped in China? I realize it's early for them, but today they barely rose a few bucks.
Look again. China chart is just starting to break out.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Anyone notice the rally stopped in China? I realize it's early for them, but today they barely rose a few bucks.

Yeah, seems we're all taking turns here. China was going double-exponential, needed a cooling off. That it was just a pause rather than a sharp knife-down perhaps says something about how solid their rally is.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

China was at a $230-equivalent. Other exchanges just played catch up today.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
PSA: A correction now, even a big temporary sell-off, would be totally normal.

That's not saying we'll get one, but don't panic if it happens. The "DON'T PANIC" posts during a mini-crash may fall on deaf ears because they look desperate. They aren't; it is a fact that markets don't move in straight lines. Don't be a weak hand. Besides being generally cowardly, it is very expensive to your financial wellbeing.

We now return to our regularly scheduled rally Smiley

less than 20000 btc left on gox... where is that sell of gonna come from...

wtf are you talking about? Go to blockchained.com and look at what happen to ask sum before the last major crashes.

We are in risky territory.
Activity: 854
The 230-something wall jsut got pulled from Gox & immediately posted again. I've been seeing stuff like that happening alot lately. Do the whales hope to cause a bigger panic/movement than they really can?

Is 500 coins on gox really considered a wall now? My god how times have changed...

It is when they are going for $225
Activity: 504
legendary

That's not saying we'll get one, but don't panic if it happens. The "DON'T PANIC" posts during a mini-crash may fall on deaf ears because they look desperate. They aren't; it is a fact that markets don't move in straight lines. Don't be a weak hand. Besides being generally cowardly, it is very expensive to your financial wellbeing.

Indeed. It's possible, even somewhat likely, that Second Market soaked up most of the available coins weeks ago and we're now feeling the coin drought. Add that to the China tinderbox and BOOM. I expect continued rally, I just want to preemptively warn people that corrections are normal and healthy, sky isn't falling if the price dives one day, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The 230-something wall jsut got pulled from Gox & immediately posted again. I've been seeing stuff like that happening alot lately. Do the whales hope to cause a bigger panic/movement than they really can?

Is 500 coins on gox really considered a wall now? My god how times have changed...

YOU HAVE 500 COINS??? To just drop on a single sale?

o.0 0.o 0.o o.0

Rich mofo

Edit: seriously, thats like 3% of all coins on gox.
Activity: 644

Activity: 448
Activity: 826
Merit: 508

I imagine on exchanges where people are actually interested in obtaining USD. Let price rise enough, those asks will pour in. But who wants Gox bucks?

I imagine there is plenty of BTC off the books right now. Wait for it.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
This is going vertical, time to sell...

ya but its looks so strong,

ever sell is met with strong support

ever resistance line is broken

coins are scarce

poeple are panicked

bubble forming

upside potential EXTREMELY EXTREME!

BUY BUY BUY
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
We need a cool off, price went up too fast, in this sub-sub-sub-wave there should be low volume and price would move slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1498
This is going vertical, time to sell...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013

That's not saying we'll get one, but don't panic if it happens.
Of course you should panic. Just make sure you panic in the correct direction.
legendary

Activity: 686
Ultranode
How many of you day traders have a huge boner right now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 644
Pulled my sell order at 265... Convinced we are in for a shock in the next couple of hours.

Are you expecting huge boost in few hours? Why?

Because the trend is your friend!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pulled my sell order at 265... Convinced we are in for a shock in the next couple of hours.

Are you expecting huge boost in few hours? Why?
Jump to: