Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32173. (Read 26473076 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Live feed of House voting: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/cvplive/cvpstream1.html

Already enough repub votes to pass. Default avoided.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

How do you accidentally 4k sell? Lol.

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

You can:

1) When entering an ask, mis-type the price.

2) When entering an ask, accidentally tick the "market order" checkbox.

3) When you think you're entering a bid, you're actually in the ASK tab (the pages look exactly the same).

I've done all of these...

Yup, but 1&2 are both intending to sell [So they wouldnt rebuy, most likely, unless they were going for like 200]
And for #3, it would require he had another 600k USD in reserves.. not quite like us regular people who can easily have 50/50.
Activity: 728
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

How do you accidentally 4k sell? Lol.

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

You can:

1) When entering an ask, mis-type the price.

2) When entering an ask, accidentally tick the "market order" checkbox.

3) When you think you're entering a bid, you're actually in the ASK tab (the pages look exactly the same).

I've done all of these...

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
love how CNYBTC hanging around "lucky" 888.
legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Might hold.

Debt ceiling raise, meaning USD get worthless everyday.... Bitcoin's value stay the same. Its just USD value has gone down...

lol...then why did gold lose value to USD over this same period?

Because gold is being effectively inflated as well.
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE

Might hold.

Debt ceiling raise, meaning USD get worthless everyday.... Bitcoin's value stay the same. Its just USD value has gone down...

lol...then why did gold lose value to USD over this same period?
Activity: 686
Ultranode
^ this would seem completely accurate if you lived in a deep well, and the only information you ever had available to you was the price history.

Cheesy

meh, not much matters besides price action. news is not driving this market.

Misbelief that the news is driving the market, is driving the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
^ this would seem completely accurate if you lived in a deep well, and the only information you ever had available to you was the price history.

Cheesy

One might also argue that news is immediately reflected in price-action as fast as if not faster than one will be able to obtain the news itself.
Activity: 624

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1168

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Gentlemen, the options for tonight's entertainment:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3352156

So.... up, down, or sideways

Brilliant deduction!

Grin Nobady can predict what will happen with certainty. If senate or congress against all odds dismisses the dept deal we go UP UP!
If not it depends on those trendlines (those under the current price are called "supports", those over the current price are called "resistances"), price tends to bounce off of them before it gets through. This way you can see where and when things become interesting, think of them as forks in the road, they show you where price will go once it has decide which fork to follow.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

birlliantly arbitrary. now pass that cigar!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Can we stop quoting BTC/GoxBux please?

look at channel topic and switch to bitstamp pendant.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

So.... up, down, or sideways

Brilliant deduction!
legendary
Activity: 1022