Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32174. (Read 26473081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Can we stop quoting BTC/GoxBux please?
I think you're in the wrong thread.

@derpinheimer
Please cool it with the insults, this is the second time now today.

he is keeping the thread "Hardcore"

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 841
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

Likely the other way,desperately trying to cause panic on the non-default news. Ask stalling at 35k btc.

Yup, since fiat takes 7 till 10 working days to arrive at Gox, it is important for some to keep the price low just a little while.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
legendary
Activity: 1428
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

Likely the other way,desperately trying to cause panic on the non-default news. Ask stalling at 35k btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This is fairly normal for every rise.... theres gotta be a couple corrections.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

Damn, just noticed it. Unwatching it right now Smiley

@derpinheimer

Can you guys stop talking about bitcoin please?
Activity: 841
Bitstamp and China ( yes i know most of them are asleep ) almost didn't react to the dump on Gox.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

@derpinheimer
legendary
Activity: 896

How bout you get the fuck out of the MtGox wall observer thread dipshit?

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

How do you accidentally 4k sell? Lol.

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

I love how bitstamp stays the same like... it doesnt give a fuck. Gox's dollard is worth less and less

Unless you were actively watching Gox, you'd have no idea someone just took a dump there.. lol.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Activity: 454
I suppose we can expect another dump when(if) the USG announces that the deal is done.

I like things better when China is awake. Sad

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

I love how bitstamp stays the same like... it doesnt give a fuck. Gox's dollard is worth less and less
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
Watch out bears...

legendary
Activity: 896

Might hold.

Might hold.

Debt ceiling raise, meaning USD get worthless everyday.... Bitcoin's value stay the same. Its just USD value has gone down...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Jump to: