Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32175. (Read 26473133 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

How do you accidentally 4k sell? Lol.

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

I love how bitstamp stays the same like... it doesnt give a fuck. Gox's dollard is worth less and less
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
Watch out bears...

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Massive manipulation going on right now, some people desperately trying to prop the price up..

Might hold.

My theory: a big dumb whale put a sell order by mistake! Now he desperately needs to buy it back......

How do you accidentally 4k sell? Lol.

I mean, the way the market "is acting" kinda makes that seem possible, but i'd bet its just someone offloading coins and some people who paid >$160 trying to prop it up. So far they're winning.

Might hold.

Debt ceiling raise, meaning USD get worthless everyday.... Bitcoin's value stay the same. Its just USD value has gone down...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary

Might hold.
$145 is CHEAP! look at all those miners.... they pay more than that! LOL

Want coin? buy NOW!
Activity: 280
More dumping on Gox...

legendary
Whoa...

Holy whale sell batman!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is like the incredible Hulk, every time something wounds it it just gets angry and grows bigger and stronger.

lol nice analogy

Guys, I'm starting Hulk-coin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
148, is this really connected to the debt ceiling debate? Cheezes, bitcoin is infected with liberals (current semantics).
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
this is nothing. the real fun is coming this evening.

Why do people even post this garbage? Its not funny, informative, or interesting. Every time something happens, some loser posts this same shit. Fuck you.

This could pretty much apply to every post in this thread tho.

wait... but it is evening for me...

But not yet China Daytime

I was being facetious, I could be wrong but the OP was referring to the vote that should occur tonight in the House

that discussion / announcement is happening now. reaction in 5...4...3...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
this is nothing. the real fun is coming this evening.

Why do people even post this garbage? Its not funny, informative, or interesting. Every time something happens, some loser posts this same shit. Fuck you.

This could pretty much apply to every post in this thread tho.

wait... but it is evening for me...

But not yet China Daytime

I was being facetious, I could be wrong but the OP was referring to the vote that should occur tonight in the House
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
for the first time ever, my portfolio is 100% in btc. it's been a fun ride from 65, don't stop now! ATH here we come? what is driving this, Chinese speculation?

the world is changing

fiat money isn't what is use to be.

but i haven't acquired enough bitcoins yet!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
Bitcoin is like the incredible Hulk, every time something wounds it it just gets angry and grows bigger and stronger.

lol nice analogy
Jump to: