Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32231. (Read 26473748 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
funny all the people in this thread bragging about their profits
i bet ya, for the same amount of people with profits in this thread there are people grinding their teeth in the shadows at these posts :p (not me, don't day trade :p)
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Erm am I the first to point out that this has a very bullish element? Reputation-wise, "we" are a lot cleaner suddenly.
had same thought some min ago. now btc could seem much less shady and more "controllable" to public and "serious" business can catch up
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I sent my coins to bitstamp to sell high and buy low, I ended up waiting 45 minutes price went below 104 I sold at 98$ didnt want to buy back at 85 thinking it would go lower... than boom it went up to 120+
I still think it is to early to judge about baying back, I didn't learn anything, the only thing that I've learned is that I suck at trading .... I will wait , maybe I will have luck and price drop below 90 again.....  Angry

Just remember when trading, there are people dumber than you who will make irrational choices that can and will fuck you over.

Such as the buyers on bitstamp Tongue

even worst, my friend 5 hours earlier needed cash to buy something,  I told him that he can sell me some BTC, I took all 17.5BTC he had at 126.88$ , called me later to tell that he feels sorry , I asked he feels sorry about what then he just replied the price just drooped for 8$, when I went to my PC it was already at 116$ .... just checked the SR news ... and my brain was on sell mode .... my wife told me to calm down and I was like this is my chance this my chance to make some profit....

I would stick to the 8BTC that i could make at 85$, I am so mad at my self now.

You can go lay in a bathtub with drain and water running.

Cut your vein open and end yourself.

Dont be an amature and cut across the vein, cut ALONG the vein so you're not embarassed being caught with an "attempt".

you seem expert at this ..... this makes me think about what kind of life you have there.... I feel sorry for you.  

I'm a psychiatrist. I happen to deal with alot of ppl like you.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Anyone have an update on those huge coin movements? We need them tracked ASAP  Cheesy

Huge bidwalls appearing on bitstamp at high $120s. Now, I understand the Gox buyers. But what are those people smoking? Thats ABOVE the pre-SR news price.

Dumb fucks.

They may know something you don't. I personally wait out the turbulence as I've been burned as many times as I was lucky. But I think this news is long run good for bitcoin. Government feels satisfied they aren't powerless, investors feel the government can enforce rule of law, bitcoin is purged of another criminal element. Win, win, win.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Anyone have an update on those huge coin movements? We need them tracked ASAP  Cheesy

Huge bidwalls appearing on bitstamp at high $120s. Now, I understand the Gox buyers. But what are those people smoking? Thats ABOVE the pre-SR news price.

Dumb fucks.

They may know something you don't. I personally wait out the turbulence as I've been burned as many times as I was lucky. But I think this news is long run good for bitcoin. Government feels satisfied they aren't powerless, investors feel the government can enforce rule of law, bitcoin is purged of another criminal element. Win, win, win.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
I sent my coins to bitstamp to sell high and buy low, I ended up waiting 45 minutes price went below 104 I sold at 98$ didnt want to buy back at 85 thinking it would go lower... than boom it went up to 120+
I still think it is to early to judge about baying back, I didn't learn anything, the only thing that I've learned is that I suck at trading .... I will wait , maybe I will have luck and price drop below 90 again.....  Angry

Just remember when trading, there are people dumber than you who will make irrational choices that can and will fuck you over.

even worst, my friend 5 hours earlier needed cash to buy something,  I told him that he can sell me some BTC, I took all 17.5BTC he had at 126.88$ , called me later to tell that he feels sorry , I asked he feels sorry about what then he just replied the price just drooped for 8$, when I went to my PC it was already at 116$ .... just checked the SR news ... and my brain was on sell mode .... my wife told me to calm down and I was like this is my chance this my chance to make some profit....

You can go lay in a bathtub with drain and water running.

Cut your vein open and end yourself.

Dont be an amature and cut across the vein, cut ALONG the vein so you're not embarassed being caught with an "attempt".

you seem expert at this ..... this makes me think about what kind of life you have there.... I feel sorry for you.  
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Erm am I the first to point out that this has a very bullish element? Reputation-wise, "we" are a lot cleaner suddenly.

Wait for big guys to bring their armory.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
This is madness.  Grin

Madness? THIS IS BITCOIN!

Haha, knew that was coming.  Cheesy
Yup, thought it too  Grin.

I planned on getting some work done, instead I am going to bitch about how much more money I would have made if I had logged on half an hour earlier  Cry   Wink .

That sucks dude. I'm over 8% up for the morning. It would be worth it to take the day off and just trade today.

Yeah, I made 7% (in and out again), but I only played with a minimal amount.  If it had been around $88 still, instead of $108, I would have bought more with confidence.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This is madness.  Grin

Madness? THIS IS BITCOIN!
Activity: 454
I wonder how China is liking their first bitcoin coaster ride?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square

It's for this reason that I'm glad that armory currently takes about 7 years to sync...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I planned on getting some work done, instead I am going to bitch about how much more money I would have made if I had logged on half an hour earlier  Cry   Wink .

That sucks dude. I'm over 8% up for the morning. It would be worth it to take the day off and just trade today.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Coolest CB posting in a long time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: