Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32230. (Read 26473691 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I sent my coins to bitstamp to sell high and buy low, I ended up waiting 45 minutes price went below 104 I sold at 98$ didnt want to buy back at 85 thinking it would go lower... than boom it went up to 120+
I still think it is to early to judge about baying back, I didn't learn anything, the only thing that I've learned is that I suck at trading .... I will wait , maybe I will have luck and price drop below 90 again.....  Angry

Just remember when trading, there are people dumber than you who will make irrational choices that can and will fuck you over.

Such as the buyers on bitstamp Tongue

even worst, my friend 5 hours earlier needed cash to buy something,  I told him that he can sell me some BTC, I took all 17.5BTC he had at 126.88$ , called me later to tell that he feels sorry , I asked he feels sorry about what then he just replied the price just drooped for 8$, when I went to my PC it was already at 116$ .... just checked the SR news ... and my brain was on sell mode .... my wife told me to calm down and I was like this is my chance this my chance to make some profit....

I would stick to the 8BTC that i could make at 85$, I am so mad at my self now.

You can go lay in a bathtub with drain and water running.

Cut your vein open and end yourself.

Dont be an amature and cut across the vein, cut ALONG the vein so you're not embarassed being caught with an "attempt".

you seem expert at this ..... this makes me think about what kind of life you have there.... I feel sorry for you.  

I'm a psychiatrist. I happen to deal with alot of ppl like you.

ah ok... I see what kind of a person you are, the one who knows everything after reading 2 lines Wink I have dealt with your kind as well, though I am not a psychiatrist, But I can tell that people like you have no social life and lack of confidence...... hold up there bud, there is always hope Wink

LOL thats funny, you're the one that cant stand the heat in this game. Soon or later you're gonna make another psychological mistake and seek professionals like me.

I met ppl like you from stock market crash in 2008. So i can tell you just take a short cut and avoid all the stress.

Havent you just explained to us that we shouldnt take the short cut, rather the long cut?

-BTW, hes clearly not a Psychiatrist. [And hes not trying to act like one either, so its funny]
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
funny all the people in this thread bragging about their profits
i bet ya, for the same amount of people with profits in this thread there are people grinding their teeth in the shadows at these posts :p (not me, don't day trade :p)

I have had my share of losses too.  I admit them as well (well, at least some of them   Wink).

Oh yeah, me too. I've been screwed more times using Bitcoin than a street whore. That's why my first post about this was: finally I get to win.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I sent my coins to bitstamp to sell high and buy low, I ended up waiting 45 minutes price went below 104 I sold at 98$ didnt want to buy back at 85 thinking it would go lower... than boom it went up to 120+
I still think it is to early to judge about baying back, I didn't learn anything, the only thing that I've learned is that I suck at trading .... I will wait , maybe I will have luck and price drop below 90 again.....  Angry

Just remember when trading, there are people dumber than you who will make irrational choices that can and will fuck you over.

even worst, my friend 5 hours earlier needed cash to buy something,  I told him that he can sell me some BTC, I took all 17.5BTC he had at 126.88$ , called me later to tell that he feels sorry , I asked he feels sorry about what then he just replied the price just drooped for 8$, when I went to my PC it was already at 116$ .... just checked the SR news ... and my brain was on sell mode .... my wife told me to calm down and I was like this is my chance this my chance to make some profit....

Dont be an amature and cut across the vein, cut ALONG the vein so you're not embarassed being caught with an "attempt".

you seem expert at this ..... this makes me think about what kind of life you have there.... I feel sorry for you.  

ah ok... I see what kind of a person you are, the one who knows everything after reading 2 lines Wink I have dealt with your kind as well, though I am not a psychiatrist, But I can tell that people like you have no social life and lack of confidence...... hold up there bud, there is always hope Wink

LOL thats funny, you're the one that cant stand the heat in this game. Soon or later you're gonna make another psychological mistake and seek professionals like me.

I met ppl like you from stock market crash in 2008. So i can tell you just take a short cut and avoid all the stress.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i bet ya, for the same amount of people with profits in this thread there are people grinding their teeth in the shadows at these posts :p (not me, don't day trade :p)
i have no doubt that many overstate their profits on these forums as well. i mean, it's an anonymous forum...why not?

be careful,.... apparently its not anonymous because Theymos (the admin and founder of this forum) gave the Feds info of SR owner suspect.

Next would be IRS, you will be ding for income tax violation.  
i mean anonymous to each other -- as in, who would know, anyway?

yeah i would be careful about what i state on the forums when it comes to real things, like currency exchange, for instance.
legendary
Activity: 896

Well, heres my trades:

S: 144.95
B: 136.55
S: 130.00
B: N/A

I'm grinding my teeth Tongue
i have no doubt that many overstate their profits on these forums as well. i mean, it's an anonymous forum...why not?

be careful,.... apparently its not anonymous because Theymos (the admin and founder of this forum) gave the Feds info of SR owner suspect.

Next would be IRS, you will be ding for income tax violation.  
Activity: 280
HAHAHAH, I just zoomed out to 7 days, look at that volume.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

I juts lost around 20BTC , ah bad decision and move on, i do not know why people doesn't admit their mistakes ....
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
well, yes i'm grinding my teeth not having any coins at gox. now i'm waiting for a transfer of a little gambling stash for more than 1 1/2 hours  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 840
Anyone have an update on those huge coin movements? We need them tracked ASAP  Cheesy

Huge bidwalls appearing on bitstamp at high $120s. Now, I understand the Gox buyers. But what are those people smoking? Thats ABOVE the pre-SR news price.

Dumb fucks.

They may know something you don't. I personally wait out the turbulence as I've been burned as many times as I was lucky. But I think this news is long run good for bitcoin. Government feels satisfied they aren't powerless, investors feel the government can enforce rule of law, bitcoin is purged of another criminal element. Win, win, win.

+1 for bitcoin!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

I have had my share of losses too.  I admit them as well (well, at least some of them   Wink).
Activity: 658
Activity: 504
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Erm am I the first to point out that this has a very bullish element? Reputation-wise, "we" are a lot cleaner suddenly.
had same thought some min ago. now btc could seem much less shady and more "controllable" to public and "serious" business can catch up

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Anyone have an update on those huge coin movements? We need them tracked ASAP  Cheesy

Huge bidwalls appearing on bitstamp at high $120s. Now, I understand the Gox buyers. But what are those people smoking? Thats ABOVE the pre-SR news price.

Dumb fucks.

They may know something you don't. I personally wait out the turbulence as I've been burned as many times as I was lucky. But I think this news is long run good for bitcoin. Government feels satisfied they aren't powerless, investors feel the government can enforce rule of law, bitcoin is purged of another criminal element. Win, win, win.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

Dumb fucks.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Erm am I the first to point out that this has a very bullish element? Reputation-wise, "we" are a lot cleaner suddenly.

Wait for big guys to bring their armory.
Jump to: