Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32228. (Read 26473690 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Triangle is closing. Where to from here?

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It just surprises me that they caught him by some random forum posts. Goes to show, it's the simple things that get people caught.

in a previous life i investigated forum posts for a company. Based on their posts, and there were several, and without access to web logs or any IP address or their email I was able to identify every single one of them. People are stupid and talk to much, use same alias everywhere. If you have the time is very easy to track people down, google is your friend

Too bad Tom Williams didn't post on any forums. Wait! Are you Tom Williams?
[/quote0]

lol you caught me, now i'm in trouble lol
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
imo I would still be cautious.  SR accounted for ~300-400 million in revenue a year for bitcoins.  Much of which was from fresh money being brought in by customers.  I don't know of anything else in the same stratosphere in terms of bringing in money into the network.  SR was/is a big deal.  Will there be other sites to take its place?  Sure.. but to what extent they will fill that void remains to be seen.  Also will customers/vendors of these sites be weary about jumping back into this market?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Next freefall incoming?

Bid/Ask shows no signs of weakness. Bids continue to rise from a low of $7.5mill to $12.2mill; asks holding steady at 57k.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
It just surprises me that they caught him by some random forum posts. Goes to show, it's the simple things that get people caught.

in a previous life i investigated forum posts for a company. Based on their posts, and there were several, and without access to web logs or any IP address or their email I was able to identify every single one of them. People are stupid and talk to much, use same alias everywhere. If you have the time is very easy to track people down, google is your friend

Too bad Tom Williams didn't post on any forums. Wait! Are you Tom Williams?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Next freefall incoming?
rpg
Activity: 728

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
And if they do, you have to versus that to the harm that comes when you are prohibiting them. Crime is what causes a lot more problems.

IN TOPIC: soon next dump follows
yes, yes  Cheesy

How low did you place your orders? 115? 110?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
And if they do, you have to versus that to the harm that comes when you are prohibiting them. Crime is what causes a lot more problems.

yes, yes  Cheesy

I also expect it but nothing looks alike. If not in 2-3 hours than tomorrow early morning.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Well, a guy that believes running a website for selling narcotics is a great career decision can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. lol

I think he did it as a public service.  There are those of us out here that feel that the alteration of one's own consciousness is an inalienable right.

If drugs didn't ruin lives and create murder, crime and rape I would say you're right. But drugs does all that so yea, drugs are bad mmmkay.

Being addicted to Bitcoin can ruin your life (the need to find a crutch - an addiction to cope with some aspects of reality is what can be destructive)

SR removed the violence from the typical drug market terf war. I'm sure the typical SR user was a little more stable than the pregnant junky in the ally behind my office passed out with a needle in here arm, living off the state sponsored free drugs obtained from the safe injection site across the road.
Activity: 238
Hey feds, if youre reading this, come to take a hit with me, im just firing a nice bud =)

Nice relaxation when youre watching these bounces <3 420
legendary
Activity: 1246
Well, a guy that believes running a website for selling narcotics is a great career decision can't be the sharpest tool in the shed. lol

I think he did it as a public service.  There are those of us out here that feel that the alteration of one's own consciousness is an inalienable right.

If drugs didn't ruin lives and create murder, crime and rape I would say you're right. But drugs does all that so yea, drugs are bad mmmkay.

Might say the same about alcohol, or weapons.. or just people in general even. And not all drugs are bad mmmkay.
Activity: 448
Well that was a surprisingly small deal. Even I (a bull) thought it would drop down to around $100, turns out that it seems to have taken only a $10-$20 hit.
Activity: 658

yes, yes  Cheesy
Activity: 238

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

like alcohol?

it really depends on how and what drug you consume. Many drugs have recreational purposes.
And because of the decade long prohibition of cannabis and other drugs a lot of really ill people still have to depend on the pharma industries' stuff with lots of sideffects.  
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
If drugs didn't ruin lives and create murder, crime and rape I would say you're right.

Drugs (which in fact are exogenic neurotransmitters) do not create what you imply they do.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
while related can we take drug war talk to off topic?
Jump to: