Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32299. (Read 26408486 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Guys, come on.

Which of you is Miss Whale I played the innocent prank on yesterday?

You DID NOT lose that much money to write such bad things about me.

No need to be too angry with me. I am a nice guy after all  Cheesy

I already said I wouldn't be posting more calls.

Let's be friends. PM me or something.

Holy shit! You actually believe the nonsense you are posting.
I thought you were just trolling but you are serious!
Why does this sub forum attract so many mentally ill people?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
3k sell and then 3k wall went up at 93ish, unless I'm mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Our friendly whales are still increasing bids. At least 15k of the 50k bids to 70 are them.

Wonder if they are real. No one really tested them since they began to push us up... and if they had, the whale would have been DAMN happy to get those cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
lol, I got sick of waiting and bought 0.70$ ago   Grin

After waiting 3-4 days, sell off had to come 20 minutes later.

The good thing about it is that I don't give a damn where it is going now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Nearly 3k market sell, pretty nice. Wonder if anything will come of it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
We dropped to 65 and then right back where we started at 100+.  Did ANY money leave Gox AT ALL?  Or was this all just long-term bull traders trying to outfox each other?

Did any of those coins left MtGox?

Impossible to say, but the bitcoin on the order book has certainly been decreasing lately:
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We dropped to 65 and then right back where we started at 100+.  Did ANY money leave Gox AT ALL?  Or was this all just long-term bull traders trying to outfox each other?

Did any of those coins left MtGox?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
I love to see these large purchases with this kind of slippage.  Is very likely that these coins are leaving a traders hands and moving into a medium to long term investors' -- someone who does not care about 1 to 3 percentage points.  Smiley  Especially an early-week purchase -- funds hit the exchange, so buy the coins. 

Sure a trader could do this to try to spark a rally, but that's a VERY dangerous game; a lot more dangerous with a lot less upside then just buying at 65 to 75 and holding for a few days  Grin

Something else to think about:

legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
The real battle will be for $115 (and then $130)... Hitting these will provide strong evidence of a longer-term reversal.

The bears who want to see the price fall know this. But just like last week, once we start moving, it'll be very hard to stop.
legendary
legendary
Not much longer now. The 12 hour chart is unbelievably bullish. The bears in the low 100s are going to be massacred.

12 hour chart? massacred? really?

I agree, everything thing I have is screaming upward, that this is only just the beginning.

It really does look like whales are waiting for scraps to show up in the 90s and low 100s, and buying them up.

The rate these asks fill back in has slowed slightly. This cant go on forever.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Activity: 112
Not much longer now. The 12 hour chart is unbelievably bullish. The bears in the low 100s are going to be massacred.

I agree, everything thing I have is screaming upward, that this is only just the beginning.
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
Another day, another short green candle.

Still waiting to break through.

legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Man I was out a couple of days.. what happened?

Did Loozik make another spot on prediction?
Jump to: