Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32295. (Read 26407219 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
SERIOUSLY FUCK WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY 1000 BTC DRIVING ME CRAZY HERE
Perhaps the market truly doesn't want to go over 100 just yet. The downward channel upper line is at 100ish, and 100 is a psychological number. I'd be happy if we went over and started a new rally, I'd also be happy if was dropped much further before beginning a new rally, haha.  Tongue

The apparently market DOES go over 100 routinely, such as whenever I walk away from my laptop.

Hehe, I was sleeping both times it went in last few days, woke up both times when it went down 5 dollars at least.
Those were the first two tops. Third top coming?  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I picked up a few coins today, sort of as insurance in case we run but also as I just hate not having any Bitcoins, yes, outside of 1 Casascius, I didn't have any! Sitting in pure fiat was too much for me. It is a pretty conflicting state to be in, loving BTC but not liking the current market/price/etc. All or nothing is probably not the smartest anyway. Enough self justification?  Cheesy

That said, what I noticed today was some VERY big buyers being unable to manipulate the price any higher. I say manipulate as the slippage was just too much. They were bad businessmen (unless they get a rally started). Probably the same "bad buyer" that stopped a crash below 100 on a Sunday weeks ago. Probably the same guys buying all the way up recently. It really looks like resistance at 100 and a little bit beyond is just too much.

On the one hand (me being a HUGE BTC BULL) it was funny to hear crickets after that 5000+ BTC order went through. It felt good to be calm. I thought "It just isn't working anymore. How are they going to unload? How deep are there pockets?"
On the other hand, you never know when the public at large buys into the rally. From sentiment on the TA boards/threads, it seems like people want to see us hold over 100 and perhaps even get past 107 or the like. Well, that is going to take a lot more buying than we saw today.

And remember, for all those whale buyers we've seen lately, don't forget those whale sellers from before the recent rally.

I picked up a few on Saturday for similar 'insurance' reasons, but I sold them off today at a small profit.

I still have a handful of BTC remaining, but I felt the need to make a choice and stick with it.

Even though I'm very bullish long term, I just don't think we will stay over $100 for any length of time until long after 2013.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Perhaps the market truly doesn't want to go over 100 just yet. The downward channel upper line is at 100ish, and 100 is a psychological number. I'd be happy if we went over and started a new rally, I'd also be happy if was dropped much further before beginning a new rally, haha.  Tongue

The apparently market DOES go over 100 routinely, such as whenever I walk away from my laptop.

Hehe, I was sleeping both times it went in last few days, woke up both times when it went down 5 dollars at least.

legendary
Duelbits.com

I wish it would go down though I have both coins and fiat. Just want to rebuy all and move from btc/usd trading, this is boring..
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Duelbits.com
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  

LOL

Different people have different ideas as to where the price is "obviously" heading.

I've seen better examples of obvious  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  

LOL

Different people have different ideas as to where the price is "obviously" heading.
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  Grin

This looks like chess match Smiley

Yep, if this triple top forms, it will be pretty obvious indeed!  Wink
donator
Merit: 1019
I picked up a few coins today, sort of as insurance in case we run but also as I just hate not having any Bitcoins, yes, outside of 1 Casascius, I didn't have any!

Knowing your fundamental view I must say you have balls of steel sitting there with no coins...
donator
Merit: 1019
No, we will escape when they lose patience and start to buy in.

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.

scared of what? Long term investment is bullish still, there is no reason to be scared.

Yep.  Most of the newbies have been spooked out already, and this ain't shit for us old hats.

there's new noobs coming in, though. It seems quite a few have been waiting on the sidelines and now contact me on localbitcoins.com wanting to buy their first coin.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Duelbits.com
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  Grin

This looks like chess match Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
It's been eerily quiet for a Monday afternoon. Something big's coming.

Time to start popping some corn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bid wall is now larger than the ask wall at 100.
No, we will escape when they lose patience and start to buy in.

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.

scared of what? Long term investment is bullish still, there is no reason to be scared.

Yep.  Most of the newbies have been spooked out already
People often say this. How so?
Activity: 194
Haha from the looks of it half of the people who had a bid in the 90s bought in already. Grin
I bought a little bit of coins a few days ago. For the case the price steadily climbing, I got myself some coins that can turn out to be cheap, yet they are the most expensive ones I have ever bought.
Either way, there is a fairly reasonable probability that this was the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Haha from the looks of it half of the people who had a bid in the 90s bought in already. Grin
Jump to: