Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32298. (Read 26408490 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

This should help: http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg30zigDailyztgSzm1g10zm2g25zxzi1gStochRSIzi2gRSIzi3gMACDzv

basically he's saying we are currently in a bullish market and a good prediction at least for the next few days is that prices will continue to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
ATM everything is proceeding as expected.

Big bounce from the 200 day EMA, and then a longish period of "wait and see" (I said that as long as two weeks of sideways trading was expected, just as we had before the fast crash to $66).

Fiat in the order book increasing, coins decreasing. An important milestone will be the shipping of ASIC miners en mass. ATM they are just a few, and they still enjoy good profits. No need to dump all the coins on the market. That will change soon.

This is an interesting point I've been wondering about lately. I also believe they mentioned this on "Let's Talk Bitcoin" in the last week. What is going to happen with so many new mining rigs getting out there? The GPU miners will all off, almost there now.

I do wonder though, how many of these miners are just going to sit on their mined coins. The thing is, if many expect a downward movement in the price, then why not sell some while you can???
And what about all those coins already mined? Hmmmmm

Personally, I would probably sit on the coins, unless I was desperate for cash. Something about "owning" coins I've mined.

what is going to happen is that the new miners will make less bitcoins per GH, of that we can be sure.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Big bounce from the 200 day EMA, and then a longish period of "wait and see" (I said that as long as two weeks of sideways trading was expected, just as we had before the fast crash to $66).

Fiat in the order book increasing, coins decreasing. An important milestone will be the shipping of ASIC miners en mass. ATM they are just a few, and they still enjoy good profits. No need to dump all the coins on the market. That will change soon.

This is an interesting point I've been wondering about lately. I also believe they mentioned this on "Let's Talk Bitcoin" in the last week. What is going to happen with so many new mining rigs getting out there? The GPU miners will all off, almost there now.

I do wonder though, how many of these miners are just going to sit on their mined coins. The thing is, if many expect a downward movement in the price, then why not sell some while you can???
And what about all those coins already mined? Hmmmmm

Personally, I would probably sit on the coins, unless I was desperate for cash. Something about "owning" coins I've mined.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I feel like the price naturally wants to go down as BTC is well over priced at the moment. Whales are keeping it artificially high with big market orders to ware down other people's confidence that the price is going to go back down. And it seems to be working at least on this thread, if you look back just a few days everyone still thought it was going to go down.

They should stop with the big market orders, every additional time they push it up over $100 the $100 mark becomes less effective to convince the weak to buy in. If it was going to spike up it would have happened already
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
*hint*daily chart *hint*
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not much longer now. The 12 hour chart is unbelievably bullish. The bears in the low 100s are going to be massacred.

12 hour chart? massacred? really?

I agree, everything thing I have is screaming upward, that this is only just the beginning.

The short term chart does look like there may be a break out. There is a rising triangle, which is pretty bullish.

I'm still not convinced that the breakout will last, but I've bought a chunk of BTC again and may sell into the breakout, should it occur.

[It is also painful not holding much BTC. Holding so much fiat feels... dirty!]

maybe you explain why it has to change. If the price of bitcoin is higher then they need to sell less for the same amount of cash. And if the price is rising even asic miners will prefer to wait instead of sell now.

My uneducated first point would be look at the crash from 266 - it's a game of chicken ie who will pull the market trigger first
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

maybe you explain why it has to change. If the price of bitcoin is higher then they need to sell less for the same amount of cash. And if the price is rising even asic miners will prefer to wait instead of sell now.

any advice for a bull turned bear looking on in horror as the train left him at 66?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 672
You're not as important as you think.

Of course I am not. I am just the entertainer. I play a joke or two on a whale from time to time.

Haha wtf? No you don't. You freak.
Jump to: