Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32322. (Read 26469417 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
Step back and take a look at the 1 day if you need to take a breath.

This is a bull flag on that scale....in the 5 minute it looks like armageddon.

The world isn't ending people, it's either a correction or manipulation.

(And it seems to be finding support at the last level plateau.)

My thoughts too. Slingshot like effect. We'll see.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Step back and take a look at the 1 day if you need to take a breath.

This is a bull flag on that scale....in the 5 minute it looks like armageddon.

The world isn't ending people, it's either a correction or manipulation.

(And it seems to be finding support at the last level plateau.)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
And here was me, thinking that going to bed was an option - how silly of me!  This is Bitcoin, there's no close of trading here!!

don't worry whoever is dumping will need to buy the btc back when they realize that at most they can transfer out 1000 euros per day and now even japanese domestic wires are taking a week or more, and forget about getting dollars out...

Thats what almost makes me think this is some kind of scare tactic.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
And here was me, thinking that going to bed was an option - how silly of me!  This is Bitcoin, there's no close of trading here!!

don't worry whoever is dumping will need to buy the btc back when they realize that at most they can transfer out 1000 euros per day and now even japanese domestic wires are taking a week or more, and forget about getting dollars out...
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Fuck it, PM sent. (with number of course)

Did you ask him to put bids in at $125 for a 'whale save' ?

Well if this is anywhere near true, I hope the price drops and drops.

Nightowlace, so are you like selling your car right now?

No I bought what I wanted in the $90 range and am holding them. I am also waiting on my September 2012 order from BFL. I am comfortable with my current position. Plus I have recently launched Silver Wallets (find it in Goods) so I will receive payments from that as well.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
From what I can see ask walls are going up and down between 125 and 130 faster then humanly possible.

It seems their is an algorithm or two trying to liquidate some substantial btc at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
this sucks, this sucks alot...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
don't think you all will be seeing 140 anytime soon...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Well if this is anywhere near true, I hope the price drops and drops.

Nightowlace, so are you like selling your car right now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I did find his number on a customer service Facebook post as well.

Scroll up, that's my full name and I would like for someone preferably John K to call and say exactly that. If I was full of shit that be a pretty stupid request on my part.

Did you PM him? I guess I can if you haven't.

Scroll up, that's my full name and I would like for someone preferably John K to call and say exactly that. If I was full of shit that be a pretty stupid request on my part.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Hmm in case anyone cares, I called the number and did indeed reach the voicemail of "Mike Carson"...

Is the number public info?

I doubt it. eBay is a bitch to get ahold of. But I'm sure glad I have his info now. Next time PayPal screws me he will be getting a call.

Well I admit, the plot thickens... I am temped to call back and leave a message politely requesting a confirmation of the rumour, but I'll let you guys decide what you want to do.

I would like for someone like John K. to call back and say "My acquaintance Adam Graham said that you reached out to him regarding Bitcoin and possibly allowing some use of it on eBay and PayPal and he suggested I give you a call, he felt I would be better equipped to handle some of your questions regarding it as I have been involved with bitcoin for quite sometime" and see where the conversation goes.
Hmm in case anyone cares, I called the number and did indeed reach the voicemail of "Mike Carson"...

Is the number public info?

I doubt it. eBay is a bitch to get ahold of. But I'm sure glad I have his info now. Next time PayPal screws me he will be getting a call.

Well I admit, the plot thickens... I am temped to call back and leave a message politely requesting a confirmation of the rumour, but I'll let you guys decide what you want to do.
Jump to: