Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32337. (Read 26469563 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This is starting to remind me of the day before the drive through 125. Keep the price within $5 of the wall, buy up to a buck or so of the base of the wall when the asks fill in but don't drop a big bidwall, and keep refreshing small bidwalls to maintain the $5 spread.

Some people thought it might be a hammer but the 125 wall was eaten, not pulled.

Get ready. I think the next whale move will happen in less than 24 hours.

Based on the number of triangles in the last month I've wondered if the whales artificially control the creation of triangles using methods like what you are describing. Create the triangle and then punch through it causing a surge of others to join in and help push things up as they follow. I've ponded this before during others times in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'd like to know where that 134 wall went. Is that the ammo?
idk i'm buying bullets!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I'd like to know where that 134 wall went. Is that the ammo?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
This is starting to remind me of the day before the drive through 125. Keep the price within $5 of the wall, buy up to a buck or so of the base of the wall when the asks fill in but don't drop a big bidwall, and keep refreshing small bidwalls to maintain the $5 spread.

Some people thought it might be a hammer but the 125 wall was eaten, not pulled.

Get ready. I think the next whale move will happen in less than 24 hours.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
omg... i still have hundreds of dirt fait just sitting there what do i do?

send more fiat and have faith  Cool

or just buy bitcoins with it, like everyone else is doing...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
omg... i still have hundreds of dirt fait just sitting there what do i do?

send more fiat and have faith  Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Yeah more and more people are figuring out how to get a japanese account (i couldn't though, if you have any insight please shoot me a pm Smiley

Activity: 533
Merit: 539
Truth is their customer base in Japan is only like 90% smaller than the US and euro customer base. So they probably don't give a fuck about 1 or 2 people withdrawing yen. So that's not representative of their possible problems at all.

Look at the Mt.Gox Yen chart:

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

Since a week ago there is more and more volume.
Now near 2.5k today.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Truth is their customer base in Japan is only like 90% smaller than the US and euro customer base. So they probably don't give a fuck about 1 or 2 people withdrawing yen. So that's not representative of their possible problems at all.
what....
BTC/YEN is trading strong! buybbuybuy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
and how would you know? do you live in japan?

Cheesy

obviously yen is easier to get out of gox then usd at the moment, waiting for a Gox Update... i wish they were more transparent, but i understand they don't want to freak everyone out for no reason... they showed us their books last year, showing a small loss, altho they have 5 MIllion USD lock up with Dollwa, they must be making a heavy profit this year all exchanges are.

soon they will have their paperwork in order and not have to pay so much lawyer fees , AML compliance is a big dealonly in the USA!!the bitcoin ETF will be brought out in the first 45 mins...
Activity: 504
and how would you know? do you live in japan?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Whilst we all know the difficulties associated with trying to withdraw USD from Mt.Gox at the moment, has anyone had any success trying to withdraw in other currencies?

Withdrawing Japanese yen from MtGox remains smooth and snappy, as of last week. Like 3-4 days.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
there was a whale identification thread going on last week here somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 686
Ultranode
No USD wires except the priority 5% manually processed wires are leaving gox.
Anyone know how the minimum amount required to qualify for manual processing?

Obviously the whales aren't having any problem moving fiat in and out.

Maybe this whale is MtGox. :-)
LOL Thought of that myself.

Maybe someone should start a thread/poll about the identity of the whale(s) who have carried this recent rise. I've seen lots of speculation.

Let's see. We could start with:

Winklevoss
Paypal
Rothschild
MtGox
Uncle Sam
Google
Walsoraj
etc

The list goes on...
Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: