Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32357. (Read 26469880 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i'm betting we hit 120 before we hit 150.  I've been consistently wrong thus far.  
Knowing that doesn't help -- if i change my bet, that would be wrong too.  
Let's see what happens when *others* use my inevitably -wrong prognostications Huh

lol, market is approaching my entry point Sad(

megawhale, buy again! im scared! take my coins!
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
normally lower asks = less resistance = rocket to moon. This is only partially true. Now however, bitcoin and fiat leaving gox. Will be an odd situation when there is no bitcoin to buy because no one wants fiat on gox, and suckers who didn't buy sooner can't get fiat off Gox because no bitcoin to buy there.

This is epic hilarious. fuck gox.

It will come back to MtGox in due course when the world doesn't end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i'm betting we hit 120 before we hit 150.  I've been consistently wrong thus far.  
Knowing that doesn't help -- if i change my bet, that would be wrong too.  
Let's see what happens when *others* use my inevitably -wrong prognostications Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
normally lower asks = less resistance = rocket to moon. This is only partially true. Now however, bitcoin and fiat leaving gox. Will be an odd situation when there is no bitcoin to buy because no one wants fiat on gox, and suckers who didn't buy sooner can't get fiat off Gox because no bitcoin to buy there.

This is epic hilarious. fuck gox.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Market rising on single mega whale buys and zero volume is not my thing. Happy in fiat now, leaving the pennies in front of the steam roller for you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1246
What the hell? Did I miss something?  Shocked

just more millionaires who want out of bitcoin. Only way to do so is buy on gox, lolol. stupid whales.

we are crashing to single digits once fiat dries up.

sidenote: lol @ pathetic depth on bitstamp. This is the competition to Gox? lolol. It's sole purpose is clearly to cash out. not good sign of a healthy competitor.

I think Jaroslaw must have hacked your forum account. Tongue
legendary
Ask sum has gone from 80k to 40k in 4days. 4 more days and we are at 0 and the prices goes to infinity? Grin

LOL, at a certain point there will be so few asks that the only way will be down.
Ultranode
What the hell? Did I miss something?  Shocked

just more millionaires who want out of bitcoin. Only way to do so is buy on gox, lolol. stupid whales.

we are crashing to single digits once fiat dries up.

sidenote: lol @ pathetic depth on bitstamp. This is the competition to Gox? lolol. It's sole purpose is clearly to cash out. not good sign of a healthy competitor.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Weird - Bitlisten just played Auld Lang Syne at me
Well, happy new year.
Activity: 220
Ask sum has gone from 80k to 40k in 4days. 4 more days and we are at 0 and the prices goes to infinity? Grin
Activity: 588
^ Haha, yes usually more conservative than this.
legendary
Well at least your name has "derp" in it....that's something of a consolation to me.

Only some time will tell us if this will last....I'd say we slide back a bit from this then move up again next week.

You guys can try to fud this down again all you want....it will do what it will do.

Its the speculation thread. Im 100% in BTC, and simply stating im not sure of my position.
Activity: 202
Weird - Bitlisten just played Auld Lang Syne at me
legendary
This is quite a move for the Friday before a holiday (US) weekend.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
What the hell? Did I miss something?  Shocked
Well at least your name has "derp" in it....that's something of a consolation to me.

Only some time will tell us if this will last....I'd say we slide back a bit from this then move up again next week.

You guys can try to fud this down again all you want....it will do what it will do.
legendary
^What rock have you been hiding under?

Avalon transferred the returns for all the batch 3 customers yesterday...this is yesterdays news.

Doesn't matter. Lots of btc going to be cashed out

Especially at these prices
legendary

Avalon transferred the returns for all the batch 3 customers yesterday...this is yesterdays news.

Seems like big news to me. Also 2k asks have already appeared to get to the daily high. On top of quite a lot of market sells.

I think we are nearing the top.

Horseshit.
Ultranode

Jump to: