Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32360. (Read 26469880 times)

elg
Activity: 151
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I just realized, if you are on MTGox, you can see where the buy ended, despite the huuuge lage. This one ends 138.
legendary
I would love to know who is throwing around this kind of money.  Already supported @135 with 1350. sheesh.

it might be a few bots following each others lead, break the triangle and poof all the bots believe bitcoin should now be worth more.

Something tells me thats not it [Both the break thru 125 and now the break thru 135 were 2 separate 5k buys, totaling 10k market order each time.

BTW, our friends removed the walls on 125/127. Maybe this is the last of their cash. Sure are desperate to get BTC...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Guys. These mega buys are whales trying to get out of bitcoin. This is not good. It is just fiat leaving the system. Once it is over, we crash to sub $10.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I would love to know who is throwing around this kind of money.  Already supported @135 with 1350. sheesh.

it might be a few bots following each others lead, break the triangle and poof all the bots believe bitcoin should now be worth more.

All I can say is that the end game of the July+ push will be spectacular.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
And sold into, with a 1400 ask afterwards.

Now, 2450bid on 134.36
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
legendary
Phew, had my ask at 133.8.. managed to get a buy in at 131.75.

Gox is lagging hard.

edit:nvm

Wow, resistance? That was unexpected.
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 531
Merit: 501
Over $1 million in five minutes  Shocked
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
legendary
Merit: 1002
at the risk of getting slaughtered here, does no one feel the price is being propped up? don't get me wrong i've been well wrong since July consistently but I dont see unabashed demand for bitcoins, i see huge buys at 4 AM UK time when the US is starting to go to bed and massive bid walls appearing as has been the case it seems from 75 onwards.

I am just curious as to how far this will go, clearly there is little trading activity at these new prices and those walls propping up the price if they dissapeared we would find ourselves at 120 again in no time flat.

Just curious if I'm reading this wrong and this is actually huge demand / paradigm shift.  To me it seems like a giant bet on which way the whales will go next.
Hmmm.....Whales can only Dive,lol!

To paraphrase a colloquialism we air dwellers use:
What goes down, must come up.

Whales, in particular, have to surface regularly to breathe.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Friday and 24hr volume is under 6,000. This cannot be good. What is going to happen when all the fiat finally leaves Gox? Pretty clear no one is interested in keeping the same amounts of fiat on the second largest exchange, bitstamp. Just look at the laughable depth, compared to Gox.

The only thing driving the price up in last month are paranoid whales who can't get money out fast enough via traditional wire, so they buy btc. LOL that not healthy uptrend at all.

I think we in for a mega-ultra crash to single digits once fiat dries up.

I hope so, I have plenty of fiat waiting for that scenario.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Friday and 24hr volume is under 6,000. This cannot be good. What is going to happen when all the fiat finally leaves Gox? Pretty clear no one is interested in keeping the same amounts of fiat on the second largest exchange, bitstamp. Just look at the laughable depth, compared to Gox.

The only thing driving the price up in last month are paranoid whales who can't get money out fast enough via traditional wire, so they buy btc. LOL that not healthy uptrend at all.

Walsoraj you forgot to relog into Jaroslaw.

But i'm also convienced about large price drop.
I don't think the whales who've been driving the price up with well placed large buys and bidwalls are paranoid and trying to get their money out of MtGox, and I don't think they're done yet.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The only question is = when will the price drop?  Huh
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Walsoraj you forgot to relog into Jaroslaw.

But i'm also convienced about large price drop.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: