Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32358. (Read 26469880 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
^What rock have you been hiding under?

Avalon transferred the returns for all the batch 3 customers yesterday...this is yesterdays news.

Those refund were all to potential miners....not people who are looking for refunds...they are looking for new hardware to invest in or to save their bitcoins. I don't know one miner that is not hoarding everything he makes right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

^Avalon's wallet. Emptied yesterday. They could crash the market pretty hard...

*edit*

Those might be refunds, in process. Regardless, those refunded will likely cash out their btc.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
The bears push back.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
You should try to withdraw money from mtgox, then have right to call market bullish.

just let me know how your withdraw gose.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
bears are now committing suicide

this is bullish!

Cheesy
You should try to withdraw money from mtgox, then have right to call market bullish.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

this is bullish!

Cheesy

lmao, i cant believe someone sold to 135! i got out at 140 at the nick of time and back in at 136 xD

i bet the whales are shitting themselves at the stupidity of that market sell order.
legendary
Guys. These mega buys are whales trying to get out of bitcoin. This is not good. It is just fiat leaving the system. Once it is over, we crash to sub $10.

What happened to the Oort Cloud?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

this is bullish!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
Call: Sell north of 142 buy again around 138 in 2 days or less.

Huh brilliant, after fees you make about $2.60 or 1.8% but open yourself to risk in a market that could be at 150 or 130 by then... the only trade that's worth those pennies is an arbitrage with no time risk.  Meanwhile walls placed above $120 buy ALL the coins.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
good sell finally...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I hear bears crying, all around us
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
It's almost as though btc is a highly sought after commodity of which there is a limited supply.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
After a lull, I'm seeing a decisive breakout in price and volume above the 2nd bounce high of $13x around Jun 1.  News is generally positive.  Volume is strong in bitstamp.  In fact, volume in bitstamp was significantly > mt. Gox during the lull.  This is telling me that the small investor is buying.  Previously in this rising market, volume has been strong during breakouts...

Speed of the rise is not a concern.  This is bitcoin.  My only concern is btcnCNY volume is not high.  But the timing (its around midnight there) and preceding low volume days probably has caught most traders there off guard.  Look for a strong run up to bitstamp's price on btcnCNY 4-8 hours from now to confirm this market motion.

Its a very interesting question whether this Gox money has been there all the time or not.  On the one hand, Gox price is higher, so why would new $ come in? On the other hand, a long term whale buyer (who is probably buying through a broker) will easily swallow 5%+ because:
0. Slippage is bigger than that anyway.
1. Not needing to be verified on the other exchanges (the broker needs to buy NOW)
2. Did the broker even bother to mention that other exchanges are lower? :-)
3. The broker makes his cut regardless.
4. Even with the situation with USA, Gox probably remains most trusted with large $
5. Its a buy, not a sell.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
really hope this bubble can shoot bitcoin all the way to $200 and beyond.
I'd say this is a rally, not a bubble.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
really hope this bubble can shoot bitcoin all the way to $200 and beyond.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
the 500BTC wall has regenerative shields DO NOT attempt to destroy it.
 Grin
legendary
Once again, right on cue, as predictable as dawn.

Whale buy and bidwall right through the existing wall.

The only question is how many times before they reach their quota.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Am I the only one scared right now? I mean im 100% BTC, but.... uhh, this rise... its.. there are no more coins after 150.

I think that feeling comes from the reality of watching a BTC titan finally collapse and die.  Gox has provided much "mental" security to Bitcoin and a new era is coming.  Change is always difficult.  Through my continued bearish stances, I have learned to respect the resilience of Bitcoin and thus, Bitcoin I'm sure, will be just fine.
Jump to: