Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32362. (Read 26469917 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Sit back, listen to bitcoin, and relax!
Don't you mean bitlisten?

I thought listentobitcoin was bought by malware scammers with trojans.

what? i did not know

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Don't you mean bitlisten?

I thought listentobitcoin was bought by malware scammers with trojans.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I see around 8k 24hr volume on gox...  

and Thursday is an action day....

Expect sub-5k volume each weekend day...

Srsly, how is the value of 11 mil coins decided by this ridiculous level of volume? Not good. Undecided

Bitcoin is dead...

Or it is being used in trade, you know, commerce...
Would be good to pull a running metric of how many transactions vs how many on gox

also a huge amount of coins are traded off of the exchanges. i have not used an exchange in well over 2 years.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Srsly, how is the value of 11 mil coins decided by this ridiculous level of volume? Not good. Undecided

Bitcoin is dead...

Or it is being used in trade, you know, commerce...
Would be good to pull a running metric of how many transactions vs how many on gox
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE

Familiar yes? It's gold vs US debt "ceiling".
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Did gox turn off its trading engine? Wtf is going on
Calm before the storm... again.

Next whale buy and bidwall should happen sometime over the weekend or early next week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Did gox turn off its trading engine? Wtf is going on
Activity: 686
Ultranode

Bitcoin is dead...
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
the syria situation won't do jack shit to the going rate of bitcoin.
it's still too obscure for that, anyone else thinking otherwise is retarded

can someone tell me why they are fighting...

why do they want this  President Bashar al-Assad, to quit

and why does President Bashar al-Assad feel he is so important that people should die rather then he step down.

also wtf does the US have to do with this? i mean why are they invloed, what in it for them

i'm going to start and OT thread...

oh ok...

Its a good summary, Syria has an enormous strategic importance in the area for geopolitical reasons.

You know how this works: the bad guys are supposed to be the muslim fundamentalist, Al Qaeda and such (you know, those who organized 9/11 and all that stuff), but they were also our friends when there was a war to be fought against the commies, or right now, as we need to destroy a moderate Muslim country like Syria together with our beloved allies the Islamic fundamentalists from Saudi Arabia... Its all about oil and taking a strong position in the area, as the China/Iran/Russia fellowship is making a lot of money there and you know this is all about money, right?

Anyhow, good thing we have those Al-Qaeda guys, they are our ace up in the sleeve, when we need to terrorize our citizens we use them, when we need to take down a Government here and there we use them too, and at the end of the day this is why they exist!
Additionnal info:
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Thou shalt not underestimate the combined power of all the retarded people, and their influence on the price of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

and why does President Bashar al-Assad feel he is so important that people should die rather then he step down.

also wtf does the US have to do with this? i mean why are they invloed, what in it for them

oh ok...

Its a good summary, Syria has an enormous strategic importance in the area for geopolitical reasons.

You know how this works: the bad guys are supposed to be the muslim fundamentalist, Al Qaeda and such (you know, those who organized 9/11 and all that stuff), but they were also our friends when there was a war to be fought against the commies, or right now, as we need to destroy a moderate Muslim country like Syria together with our beloved allies the Islamic fundamentalists from Saudi Arabia... Its all about oil and taking a strong position in the area, as the China/Iran/Russia fellowship is making a lot of money there and you know this is all about money, right?

Anyhow, good thing we have those Al-Qaeda guys, they are our ace up in the sleeve, when we need to terrorize our citizens we use them, when we need to take down a Government here and there we use them too, and at the end of the day this is why they exist!
Activity: 763
we have gov elections here in germany on 22.09 and they are already trying hard to hide the problems with Greece/Spain/Italy & the euro. (yes, again...).

Things will go south fast soon after this election is over. Signals are pretty clear.
… down here we have a week later, 29.9. I think along the same lines like you!
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

this...

AND...

better keep an eye on europe & the euro crisis in mid-late September to mid October.

we have gov elections here in germany on 22.09 and they are already trying hard to hide the problems with Greece/Spain/Italy & the euro. (yes, again...).

Things will go south fast soon after this election is over. Signals are pretty clear.
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
listen to Glenn Beck.  He has it pegged.  NO JOKE!
it is about the UN and all nations setting down to "peace".  Russia and China will force US to accept resolutions (destroy all guns, and stop using dollar as world currency (something most of the world has wanted for years))
george sorros has put a lot of investment into.  wait and see.  i'm investing in gold and bitcoin and watch the show.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

Don't think that pipeline is still working - we bombed it in 2003 http://pipelinesinternational.com/news/the_kirkuk_banias_pipeline/055366/
Jump to: