Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32382. (Read 26470212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Price action is not overly impressive. I withdrew my coins and await bigger movements , looking for an entry. Its not about being right, but covering potential losses. Other opportunities will arise. Back to the 6-hour charts for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Tell me more?

1. The price and volume action MAY indicate some bullish opportunities in future. To early to say + incomplete LTC charts (historical data missing - bitcoinwisdom does not have all past data).

2. If you can get complete LTC hooked to tradingview (with all historical data) I will reciprocate by giving you an LTC call or two.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Shhh, don't tip the uber-bulls...
// start sarcasm
Uber-bulls have nothing to worry about, the price is going 'up uP UP', 'to da moon', parabolic, whatever you want.
// end sarcasm

If you historically had the below set up, it could have brought you some good entries and most importantly good exits. Yes, I know divergences that are unsupported by additional studies can be pretty much misleading. The current divergence can therefore mean shit.

Thanks for the divergence tips. I have been following some other divergences. Just a not though - with the withdrawal problems at Gox, the divergences (especially with regard to the volume) have not been having the normal corrective results. That started around 1.5 months ago or so, maybe more. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on these divergences. (And I hear Gox is getting better regarding the withdrawals, so perhaps the divergences become more responsive/corrective). The chart looks overall pretty strong though, let's see how this week pans out - I say a challenge and perhaps break of 125...

IAS
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Speaking of btc-e troll boxes. It must be jumping, some big sells in the litecoin market with interesting resistance.

I think there will soon be good trading opportunities with LTC.

Tell me more?
// start sarcasm
Uber-bulls have nothing to worry about, the price is going 'up uP UP', 'to da moon', parabolic, whatever you want.
// end sarcasm

If you historically had the below set up, it could have brought you some good entries and most importantly good exits. Yes, I know divergences that are unsupported by additional studies can be pretty much misleading. The current divergence can therefore mean shit.

legendary
Merit: 1125
// start sarcasm
// end sarcasm

For the longest time ...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
// start sarcasm
// end sarcasm
legendary
I am not a fan of oscillators, but shouldn't we be prepared to go down?

Blue is a regular bearish divergence, red are hidden bearish divergences.

Disclaimer: this is not a call; this is just speculation of what MIGHT happen.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
This much upwards pressure is a very strong sign on a Sunday, seeing as how it is driven by very limited funds.   Once deposits start processing on Monday, expect a really good week.

I assume you aren't referring to USD deposits on Gox, correct?

Why do you assume he don't refer to USD deposits on Gox?

Because USD deposits and Withdrawals have not been allowed on mt.gox due to "banking problems" for like 2 months.

Chat buddy got a 7-combo on this page. New record?

I believed USD deposits took 7-10 days? If so, new funds will arrive every day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This much upwards pressure is a very strong sign on a Sunday, seeing as how it is driven by very limited funds.   Once deposits start processing on Monday, expect a really good week.

Because USD deposits and Withdrawals have not been allowed on mt.gox due to "banking problems" for like 2 months.

Chat buddy got a 7-combo on this page. New record?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

legendary
legendary
legendary