Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32385. (Read 26470215 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

Is a full log available somewhere like there is for btc-e trollbox?

That would be great.

Normally I have no problem with spamming, but the chatbox is really tiny,
so you have to scroll a lot and its not very comfortable to read.

Horribly uncomfortable to read and it takes up valuable screen real-estate on the monitor my charts on.
Activity: 533
Merit: 539

That would be great.

Normally I have no problem with spamming, but the chatbox is really tiny,
so you have to scroll a lot and its not very comfortable to read.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
volume and this thread are dead.

RIP

Most of the spamming, which has been in this thread before, is now on the tradingview trollbox.
Its a bit annoying to find the useful trading tips in there.

Since guys have spotted a female trader(Beauty Bubble), they all are going crazy when she enters the chatbox.
Then you can see 20 posts/minute there.

I mean to say, please stop spamming the trollbox, its not btce, because sometimes, there are really good analyses and advices for good trading possibilities and it is a waste of time to go through all the trolling posts.

Have a nice day.

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

RIP

Most of the spamming, which has been in this thread before, is now on the tradingview trollbox.
Its a bit annoying to find the useful trading tips in there.

Since guys have spotted a female trader(Beauty Bubble), they all are going crazy when she enters the chatbox.
Then you can see 20 posts/minute there.

I mean to say, please stop spamming the trollbox, its not btce, because sometimes, there are really good analyses and advices for good trading possibilities and it is a waste of time to go through all the trolling posts.

Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
It's the weekend, only addicts like us are watching the price. Everyone else has an alert app on their cell phone.

Fair point.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I wonder if Gox could buy coins with their unwithdrawable GoxUSD, and sell it off on bitstamp, in order to have actual USD to process what few withdrawals they wish to complete. That would explain a lot, and would be hilarious (to some people). I mean it's not like somebody audits them or anything.

Maybe the "unwithdrawable USD" is also inaccessible in any other way because it has been seized by the US?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I agree. Market is primed to pop. Ask wall at $125 just holding it down. Price can easily move if that is pulled and we get upward push if only to squeeze shorts and snatch some profit.
Its not the market thats poping, but everybody trying to get outta Gox asap.

I don't think this is true. People are arbitraging (SEPA withdraw seems to work acceptably on gox and they'll to USD/EUR conversion on the fly with not-too-harsh fees) and yet the other markets are going up also.
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I wonder if Gox could buy coins with their unwithdrawable GoxUSD, and sell it off on bitstamp, in order to have actual USD to process what few withdrawals they wish to complete. That would explain a lot, and would be hilarious (to some people). I mean it's not like somebody audits them or anything.
legendary
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh come on Australian Jaroslaw, we almost had 8 chart buddies in a row.

It's the weekend, only addicts like us are watching the price. Everyone else has an alert app on their cell phone.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
as usual someone's low-freq algo bot is consistently raising the price .00001$ every minute. *yawn
legendary
Activity: 686
Ultranode

RIP
legendary