Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32387. (Read 26470281 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
whales will probably wake up sunday morning
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE

stop comparing the volume we saw on a 60% move down while mtgox had 80%+ market share, to todays volumes, its just bad speculating...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
That chart is really terrible.

It's not obvious at first glance that Mt Gox still represents a majority (>50%) of trades in BTC terms.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

stop comparing the volume we saw on a 60% move down while mtgox had 80%+ market share, to todays volumes, its just bad speculating...
Activity: 371
it has been very calm, low volume, low sales, lets see what will happen next.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Quite the pop on no volume.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I sold about 500 above $121 yesterday, it was the right thing to do.
… please keep up posted about your short.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This is the moment for a bet all-in.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Can you use tradingview and paint those subwaves on a chart? I am interested to know what these waves would look like.
tradingview shows them on it's own, just enable them, they are called "Elliott Wave".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
EW theory predicts it [...] It's followed by the 5 downward sub-waves that lead to total capitulation, most blood in the streets, and time to buy back.

I do not see the prediction on your chart. Can you use tradingview and paint those subwaves on a chart? I am interested to know what these waves would look like.

Sorry, I don't use tradingview. And I didn't paint a prediction on the chart, I asked you to just look at the 9th to 21st June interval, that's wave B of the previous bubble period.
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
EW theory predicts it [...] It's followed by the 5 downward sub-waves that lead to total capitulation, most blood in the streets, and time to buy back.

I do not see the prediction on your chart. Can you use tradingview and paint those subwaves on a chart? I am interested to know what these waves would look like.
legendary
The best time to buy back will be after 2 strong downward sub-waves, in order to profit from the fake return to bull market.

Can you post a mock-up chart of how you predict it happening?

I don't predict it, EW theory predicts it, and it happened before between about 9th to 21st June.
But I can't predict how this will unfold now, under different market conditions.
It's followed by the 5 downward sub-waves that lead to total capitulation, most blood in the streets, and time to buy back.

legendary
The best time to buy back will be after 2 strong downward sub-waves, in order to profit from the fake return to bull market.

Can you post a mock-up chart of how you predict it happening?
legendary
$180 by next Friday, i promise.

This is going to be a terrible news for me if you fulfill on your promise. I want to buy back at double digits you know.

Can you postpone your promise by 10 - 14 days?

LOL. Don't feed the trolls, please.  Wink
But it's too early to tell when this will happen, just keep your eyes on the market. Could be 10 - 14 days as you mentioned.
legendary
$180 by next Friday, i promise.

This is going to be a terrible news for me if you fulfill on your promise. I want to buy back at double digits you know.

Can you postpone your promise by 10 - 14 days?
legendary
legendary
Jump to: