Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32434. (Read 26470937 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
 So do we think confidence is building or are we about to plummet?

I think someone, probably a mainstream firm, is accumulating a large inventory of bitcoins in a methodical manner, steadily increasing the price without letting it run away, but securely holding each price breakthrough to maintain the value of their holdings.

The pattern has been consistent as the various major ask walls (88, 95, 100, 110, etc) have fallen. Buy through the ask wall, drop a good sized bid wall, let the market run with the uptrend, drop another bid wall, rinse and repeat.

Thanks - so that's a hold?
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer

I think someone, probably a mainstream firm, is accumulating a large inventory of bitcoins in a methodical manner, steadily increasing the price without letting it run away, but securely holding each price breakthrough to maintain the value of their holdings.

The pattern has been consistent as the various major ask walls (88, 95, 100, 110, etc) have fallen. Buy through the ask wall, drop a good sized bid wall, let the market run with the uptrend, drop another bid wall, rinse and repeat.

plummet

definitely about to plummet

Plummet... to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
plummet

Maybe. We are beginning to see increased selling volume (for the first time in a month).
Web Developer
During the last 3 days about 20k BTC have disappeared from the order book (at least as I write this).
Do you think it's just one major player (possibly a company) buying? Is the withdrawal of funds from Fort Gox via BTC over?

I'm gonna go with people withdrawing funds from Gox.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
During the last 3 days about 20k BTC have disappeared from the order book (at least as I write this).
Do you think it's just one major player (possibly a company) buying? Is the withdrawal of funds from Fort Gox via BTC over?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

plummet

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
What have we become when you can't even spam in your own thread.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Big letters, time to buy.

Big letters for big whales.

Buy, whales, buy.

lol they deleted my post...

seriously tho... i dont send more cash often, but when i do theirs a good reason

price WILL IS exploding!
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Well I went in on the 31st July at $97.71 and then went on holiday for a week somewhere without a reliable data signal.  I appear to have achieved a state of Zen like grace, because day-trading was doing my head in (and distracting me from a job that pays much more reliably than BTC).  So do we think confidence is building or are we about to plummet?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary

Big letters for big whales.

Buy, whales, buy.
Web Developer
legendary
Those were the days. Over 40 years ago.

Actually that was this morning. You should be coming down any minute now.

LOL

I wish. Last time I saw peyote it was ground up, stuffed into a capsule and cost a huge amount for a fraction of a gram. That was close to 20 year ago.

No more 2-bit visits with Mescalito. Pity.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Those were the days. Over 40 years ago.

Actually that was this morning. You should be coming down any minute now.

I lol'ed
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
don't worry guys, i got this, i will stop destroy these dumpers with my mega usd cannons. We will going to the moon and beyond. maybe slight correction/bumps on the way.

slight correction/bumps due to reload or what?
y u no have laser usd cannon?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
don't worry guys, i got this, i will stop destroy these dumpers with my mega usd cannons. We will going to the moon and beyond. maybe slight correction/bumps on the way.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Stock Market poised for major correction. Bitcoin will advance.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
Jump to: