Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32435. (Read 26470937 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
The news didn't change fundamentals and the market made that clear by burning most of the idiots who sold off.

This idiot actually profited from this.

Sure, but only the uberbears who move first benefit.  The rest are the sheep you guys lead to slaughter.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Those were the days. Over 40 years ago.

Actually that was this morning. You should be coming down any minute now.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

"In the end of the day we want firms to thrive here in New York, we don't want to crush them."

Hah, the current NY environment is so poisonous to businesses that they'd throw their grandmother under the removal truck to get people to stay. Desperation.

LOL'ed at this /\.

and then Forbes publishes:
1) Silk Road article hint it's a potential 10-11 figure company and
2) Subpoena Bitcoin figureheads on the same day
I think this is an orchestrated plan, consistent with the 2012/13 manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

"In the end of the day we want firms to thrive here in New York, we don't want to crush them."

Hah, the current NY environment is so poisonous to businesses that they'd throw their grandmother under the removal truck to get people to stay. Desperation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
just gtfo. we are going to the oort cloud and beyond.

The parabolic sar switching to the underside means Bullish...

what don't you understand about the oort?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
every time the price jumps up people ask me whether or not they should buy
i always say, yeah

positive feedback loop??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The parabolic sar switching to the underside means Bullish...
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hesitate to even posts charts anymore because it's always a question of "is it just because of the gox issue", but:

Activity: 672
Only 17k to $130?

Not bad.
Activity: 672
I'm impressed, whale buy again against market indicators. Wow!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from reading a few of your posts the only "market indicator" you seem to be using is the order book.

Based on what I read from his posts Tzupy has no idea what the fuck he is doing..

Quote from: Tzupy
As for the order book, I do care about walls, because I place my orders close to them.
Nice one

Totally clueless.

Which is absolutely fine. I don't trade because i'm pretty clueless as well but at least i don't friggin act like i know where the market is going any time of the day.
I never understand these people. The pure arrogance...
And they just go on and on and on. They are wrong 90% of the time and they just ignore it and keep acting like they know it all.

I don't read much here anymore but i think at least Rampion and Blitz learned there leason and prefer not to look like complete fools anymore.
legendary
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from reading a few of your posts the only "market indicator" you seem to be using is the order book.

Based on what I read from his posts Tzupy has no idea what the fuck he is doing..

http://us3.memecdn.com/I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing_o_99475.jpg

Quote from: Tzupy
As for the order book, I do care about walls, because I place my orders close to them.
Nice one
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It's wearing thin. I'm not too impressed by this rally since July, but traders with a shorter time frame will enjoy the fun. I prefer to wait for more definitive movements.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
I beg to differ, all the whale buys during the last month were more or less predictable from market indicators.
By market indicators I mean the bid sum / ask sum ratio, stochastic RSI, money flow index and MACD.

In this case, whales acting against market indicators is something quite worrisome.

FNG
Activity: 588
Whales don't care about indicators
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Jump to: