Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32446. (Read 26471070 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
SEC might be just doing the bidding of DHS. There is less than a month until the 12th anniversary of September 11 2001.
Those crazy muslim terrorists may be preparing something, and DHS is trying to cut down money supply routes to
potential terrorists. Unfortunately for the BTC community, BTC can be used to fund terrorism, and honest traders
get caught in the middle. Just a theory of mine...

The bulk of the money supply to terrorists is surely from Mid-East oil revenues siphoned off from governments there.
15 of the 20 9/11 hijackers were Saudi but somehow that was far too much of an inconvenience when it came to retaliation - which was then focused elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Well we are Canadian's you know...someone hand me the beer I'll get us turned around.

ftfy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
$16 arb between Virtex and Gox  Shocked

Virtex is going the wrong way! Cheesy

Well we are Canadian's you know...someone hand me the map I'll get us turned around.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
$16 arb between Virtex and Gox  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Scrutiny by regulatory bodies is bullish because either (1) legit operators emerge with government approval or (2) it becomes clear that the government is unable to control bitcoin.

It is still a prob with we are left with 1 or 2 legit operators but it turns out only ~5% of traders are legit (not involved in illegal stuff).

1 or 2 legit operators is all it will take to open the flood gates to the mainstream

if it is revealed that only a small minority are 'legit' traders and the winklevii are solely responsible for bid-walling (start sept-oct 2012 thru feb 2013), then the mainstream will not give a crap about btc.

silk road and winklevii make bitcoin a juicier story not a smaller one

sure mainstream media, but mainstream-potential-investor will not be interested.

who wouldn't love some tax free money to buy drugs, while also having a chance to hop on "the next big thing"?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Nice little price bump in the last hour.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Scrutiny by regulatory bodies is bullish because either (1) legit operators emerge with government approval or (2) it becomes clear that the government is unable to control bitcoin.

It is still a prob with we are left with 1 or 2 legit operators but it turns out only ~5% of traders are legit (not involved in illegal stuff).

1 or 2 legit operators is all it will take to open the flood gates to the mainstream

if it is revealed that only a small minority are 'legit' traders and the winklevii are solely responsible for bid-walling (start sept-oct 2012 thru feb 2013), then the mainstream will not give a crap about btc.

sure mainstream media, but mainstream-potential-investor will not be interested.

Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
There is no legit approach.

Ultranode

Activity: 238
since when is it difficult to get btc out of gox? did i miss something?
or is that a prediction for the future?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtgox-bitcoin-withdrawal-not-working-272454

There are two more complaints in the main withdrawal delays thread: someone claims he has not been able to take coins out since July 29 and someone else claims that he always gets an error message saying his IP was banned due to too many attempts - even if he tries to connect with another computer and different IP.

I had this problem, but the reason was that I was using wrong OTP in password recovery. The error message was wrong ("your ip is blocked...") and they didn't know in the support what was wrong and I wasn't able to get into my account for 5 days. They told that there has been no recent transaction so I was pretty confident that I wasn't hacked but still.
Ultranode
SEC might be just doing the bidding of DHS. There is less than a month until the 12th anniversary of September 11 2001.
Those crazy muslim terrorists may be preparing something, and DHS is trying to cut down money supply routes to
potential terrorists. Unfortunately for the BTC community, BTC can be used to fund terrorism, and honest traders
get caught in the middle. Just a theory of mine...

i have this theory that 'honest' traders are the minority. Prob ~5%. The rest is related to illicit stuff. This will all be revealed by year-end im sure.

lol.

Also, SEC gonna discover winklevii singlehanded bid-walled the price upward before it took off in april. this is common thing to do w/ penny stocks.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
If mtgox dies that way 266 was the all time high.
Jump to: