Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32443. (Read 26471025 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
my prev prediction was foolish, i apologize.

new prediction is under $1 by Friday.

Weak hands without Bitcoin has spoken. :-)

You forgot: HE will crash Bitcoin. Just wait a little, there are some little transfer issues, but 1$ this Friday. For sure.

I am not waiting on funds any longer. My finger is on the red-button. I can push whenever.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

KS
Activity: 448

You forgot: HE will crash Bitcoin. Just wait a little, there are some little transfer issues, but 1$ this Friday. For sure.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

Ultranode

legendary
Activity: 1414
IMO the market isn't following yet, and the whale buyer doesn't want it to follow.
He depletes seller resistance, without triggering a full rally, thus optimizing his purchase cost.
He'll only act when the market is about to buy his targeted coins. If the predicted price rises
quickly to 110, then we'll see another whale buy. And it seems we are going there.

Yep, whales are smart, they are taking their time absorbing all the sellers coins. Shorting BTC is a little dangerous right now for my taste, i'm long since $95  Smiley

Yes, things are kind of lagging. I'm in since $94 again, after selling at $96 before that. So, sitting on a $3 profit but we might pop upwards here. Is that worth a $3 per BTC profit now?
We are sitting right at resistance, and there is a triple top, indicators a bit oversold, so it might be a good time to sell. But as you guys are pointing out, I get the feeling we might go up as the big buyers are poking their head above water lately. You can't just use TA here.

Not a bad gamble barring a big sell of, which doesn't look real likely. (Like it did at $130 & $107).

Then again, if we slide down, the big buyer might just be collecting coins in this range. (And anyone see that large 5000 ask wall at Stamp. Can you say "Special on BTC here!" to those guys with bank? I don't get why it is just sitting there...

When I look at the accumulation / distribution (weekly / weighted closing price and volume), then we see that the coins are in strong hands (Avg. bought @ $120+) ... so maybe there will be flash crash bellow $100, but a more realistic price is $130+ after holydays.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
IMO the market isn't following yet, and the whale buyer doesn't want it to follow.
He depletes seller resistance, without triggering a full rally, thus optimizing his purchase cost.
He'll only act when the market is about to buy his targeted coins. If the predicted price rises
quickly to 110, then we'll see another whale buy. And it seems we are going there.

Yep, whales are smart, they are taking their time absorbing all the sellers coins. Shorting BTC is a little dangerous right now for my taste, i'm long since $95  Smiley

Yes, things are kind of lagging. I'm in since $94 again, after selling at $96 before that. So, sitting on a $3 profit but we might pop upwards here. Is that worth a $3 per BTC profit now?
We are sitting right at resistance, and there is a triple top, indicators a bit oversold, so it might be a good time to sell. But as you guys are pointing out, I get the feeling we might go up as the big buyers are poking their head above water lately. You can't just use TA here.

Not a bad gamble barring a big sell of, which doesn't look real likely. (Like it did at $130 & $107).

Then again, if we slide down, the big buyer might just be collecting coins in this range. (And anyone see that large 5000 ask wall at Stamp. Can you say "Special on BTC here!" to those guys with bank? I don't get why it is just sitting there...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
From a broader perspective, I consider the market just drifting up and down. The question whether up or down has not been resolved yet. I cannot construct good arguments for either direction so I'll just wait what happens the next 2 months. A trading horizon that probably does not fit this thread very well.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Activity: 252
Triple top forming since the first started at the end of July? Third peak on falling volume. Thoughts?

single digits by Friday

Welcome to the piss yellow club. You went there pretty fast.

He forgot to relog to jaroslaw Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Triple top forming since the first started at the end of July? Third peak on falling volume. Thoughts?

single digits by Friday

Welcome to the piss yellow club. You went there pretty fast.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

sure why not.
Ultranode

single digits by Friday
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Weekly high, that's nice. I guess it's all the regulation news? Or the 36% difficulty jump?

Quote from: Politico - "Congress starts looking into Bitcoin"
“The more folks that we talked to related to this issue, it became very clear to us that this is not a sort of technology that’s going away,” a committee aide said. “This isn’t something that’s a flash in the pan. It’s something that’s going to be with us.

“As with all emerging technologies, the federal government must make sure that potential threats and risks are dealt with swiftly,” the senators said in the letter. “However, we must also ensure that rash or uninformed actions don’t stifle a potentially valuable technology.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/congress-starts-looking-into-bitcoin-95464.html

Activity: 669
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1k9jhv/congress_appropriations_bill_directs_fbi_to/

a lot of shit is gonna go down soon
i'm happy to be part of the bitcoin world, always exciting news  Grin

both in financing illegal enterprises and in undermining financial institutions

It begins....

This may be very good for bitcoin. With 55% of americans believing that Snowden is a whistleblower and having no way to support him with cash, many may be inclined to learn more about bitcoin. This should get a lot of coverage by the mainstream news, especially if a substantial amount of btc is donated to Snowden's case.
Activity: 763
break of yet another small upper trendline is in the works:

… let's see how it unfolds.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
I'm uncertain if what follows is a 3 $ rise in a mini-rally or a 8 $ rise in a full rally.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Weekly high, that's nice. I guess it's all the regulation news? Or the 36% difficulty jump?

no its a big buy and people follow
Jump to: