Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32585. (Read 26470934 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
At what time did you go to bed? When I went to bed we were at 99-98.

I checked the charts before going to bed sometime near 3AM EDT (7AM UTC), just in time to see the second whale dump, the big one that drove it down into the 80s. Stayed up another hour or so to watch the fireworks, but I was nodding out and put myself to bed with the price having bounced up to 93 and back down to 90 and change.

Amazingly, I wake up, run to see the charts and see basically the same price.

Edit: Oops,  I realized I used EDT. Coffee brewed, must drink. Mmm, freshly brewed Mocha-Java, full city roast.
Activity: 964
Merit: 509
Gap between gox and bitstamp now about 10$

Gap should be measured in percentage %. $10 now and around $50 is a different thing.

Yes you´re right. 10% now.

What was the largest gap we´ve seen ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red

Gap should be measured in percentage %. $10 now and around $50 is a different thing.
legendary
WePower.red
I expect the big dump of the day to have already happened ($98ish to $88ish), but that's kind hard to predict. The overall trend is obviously down, but predicting how fast that will happen is just a gamble.

yea perhaps for today, but this dump happened before the payout.
(or did some shareholders already get their coins?)
really doesn't look good for this week...hmm my arms are getting furry, hands and teeth are growing bigger...nooo not again

Speculators and those who already have coins and will get more of them when the payment will be proceded.
Activity: 964
Merit: 509

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I expect the big dump of the day to have already happened ($98ish to $88ish), but that's kind hard to predict. The overall trend is obviously down, but predicting how fast that will happen is just a gamble.

yea perhaps for today, but this dump happened before the payout.
(or did some shareholders already get their coins?)
really doesn't look good for this week...hmm my arms are getting furry, hands and teeth are growing bigger...nooo not again

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I just woke up and was amazed to find things pretty much the way they were when I went to bed.

Still hovering around 90, 5 hours after the pair of whale dumps.

When do the first round of incremental payments to SD shareholders start?

Gotta grind some beans and wake up enough to enjoy the show. People wanted activity? They're getting it.

At what time did you go to bed? When I went to bed we were at 99-98.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
I just woke up and was amazed to find things pretty much the way they were when I went to bed.

Still hovering around 90, 5 hours after the pair of whale dumps.

When do the first round of incremental payments to SD shareholders start?

Gotta grind some beans and wake up enough to enjoy the show. People wanted activity? They're getting it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
This letter is being posted roughly 24 hours prior to the payout....
The payout will occur in roughly 20 increments over a period of several hours and will arrive in S.DICE holders’ accounts (in the same manner as dividends)

so payout to shareholders will start roughly in 12 hours and market is already getting in the right mood?
there is no particular date mentioned in the statement, so when will the coins be payed out precisely?

I'd consider it a good case if just 5 to 10% of these coins are dumped but I suspect it will be more with the herd following the trend.
Just depends on the shareholders how much they reinvest in btc economy (AM-share price already gone up a little)
and how much they hold or cash out.
(imo it's not unrealistic that a lot will reinvest because that's what they did in first place, right?)

well nevertheless i foresee a red candle party after the payout...please correct me if i'm overestimating the effect of this.
I'm not sure how to estimate the regular s.dice-shareholder and his behaviour Tongue, i hope he's a longterm investor now looking for other possiblities.

Another question is if people that want to cash out quick really go to gox and wait forever for their money or if they sell at the other exchanges?

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
This letter is being posted roughly 24 hours prior to the payout....
The payout will occur in roughly 20 increments over a period of several hours and will arrive in S.DICE holders’ accounts (in the same manner as dividends)

so payout to shareholders will start roughly in 12 hours and market is already getting in the right mood?
there is no particular date mentioned in the statement, so when will the coins be payed out precisely?

I'd consider it a good case if just 5 to 10% of these coins are dumped but I suspect it will be more with the herd following the trend.
Just depends on the shareholders how much they reinvest in btc economy (AM-share price already gone up a little)
and how much they hold or cash out.
(imo it's not unrealistic that a lot will reinvest because that's what they did in first place, right?)

well nevertheless i foresee a red candle party after the payout...please correct me if i'm overestimating the effect of this.
I'm not sure how to estimate the regular s.dice-shareholder and his behaviour Tongue, i hope he's a longterm investor now looking for other possiblities.

Another question is if people that want to cash out quick really go to gox and wait forever for their money or if they sell at the other exchanges?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
said right before a bull run!

BTC, i will never understand you! back above 90

dont get too excited its going to fall more again
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

People are feeling more safe with BTC than USD at gox. Enough?

No the wall dancing stinks of manipulation nation
legendary
WePower.red

People are feeling more safe with BTC than USD at gox. Enough?
Activity: 854

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Could you guys stop quoting this BS please? Makes the ignore-button useless..

excuse me?

Loozik's ignore is not even a little yellow (not that i give a fk about your ignore list at all)

How about we all just stop using quoting-tags  because MAYBE there is SOMEONE who ignored a dude in the quote. This would be the solution.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
We could use a bigger ChartBuddy, couldn't we? Clicking on it every time its a pain, its much better when you can have the picture of the book at first glance.

The ones hating it can just ignore it.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

Just re-quoting this because its so full of win.  Grin

we need a bull pic like this too....or a train with lasers.
Jump to: