Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32610. (Read 26470645 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  

LOL

Different people have different ideas as to where the price is "obviously" heading.

I've seen better examples of obvious  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SERIOUSLY FUCK WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY 1000 BTC DRIVING ME CRAZY HERE
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  

LOL

Different people have different ideas as to where the price is "obviously" heading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  Grin

This looks like chess match Smiley

Yep, if this triple top forms, it will be pretty obvious indeed!  Wink
donator
Merit: 1019
I picked up a few coins today, sort of as insurance in case we run but also as I just hate not having any Bitcoins, yes, outside of 1 Casascius, I didn't have any!

Knowing your fundamental view I must say you have balls of steel sitting there with no coins...
donator
Merit: 1019
No, we will escape when they lose patience and start to buy in.

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.

scared of what? Long term investment is bullish still, there is no reason to be scared.

Yep.  Most of the newbies have been spooked out already, and this ain't shit for us old hats.

there's new noobs coming in, though. It seems quite a few have been waiting on the sidelines and now contact me on localbitcoins.com wanting to buy their first coin.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Aren't the times when it is so obvious where the price is heading so much better and more relaxed?  Grin

This looks like chess match Smiley
legendary
It's been eerily quiet for a Monday afternoon. Something big's coming.

Time to start popping some corn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bid wall is now larger than the ask wall at 100.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
No, we will escape when they lose patience and start to buy in.

You forgot the other option, which is holders get scared and start to sell out.

scared of what? Long term investment is bullish still, there is no reason to be scared.

Yep.  Most of the newbies have been spooked out already
People often say this. How so?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Haha from the looks of it half of the people who had a bid in the 90s bought in already. Grin
I bought a little bit of coins a few days ago. For the case the price steadily climbing, I got myself some coins that can turn out to be cheap, yet they are the most expensive ones I have ever bought.
Either way, there is a fairly reasonable probability that this was the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Haha from the looks of it half of the people who had a bid in the 90s bought in already. Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!

I am not really a fan of the big charts, but it's cool, I can just start ignoring CB.

Such a warm hearth. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hey, don't be dissing chartbuddy !!  Angry
 Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
When's chartbuddy gonna return with the big charts? (I know you can click on them, but ain't nobody got time fo' dat)

Alternatively, where is (s)he getting the charts from?

I also vote for bigger charts again from chart buddy as I don't bother clicking the small ones and prefer to ignore him altogether. A good proposal was to make the chart at least as big as the minimum post size.

Also agree, I don't pay much attention to them, but do have an occasional glance, with the new smaller one that i have to click on its jsut too much work. All-in-all its pretty unnecessary and just adds alot o traffic to this thread.

If i ignore chart buddy, will i still get notifications when he posts in this thread?

I agree too, after all they are the most on topic posts in the thread
I also agree.  The only time you have to scroll past multiple postings from ChartBuddy is when there's so little happening in the BTC market that nobody else is posting anything anyway
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
When's chartbuddy gonna return with the big charts? (I know you can click on them, but ain't nobody got time fo' dat)

I also vote for bigger charts again from chart buddy as I don't bother clicking the small ones and prefer to ignore him altogether. A good proposal was to make the chart at least as big as the minimum post size.

Also agree, I don't pay much attention to them, but do have an occasional glance, with the new smaller one that i have to click on its jsut too much work. All-in-all its pretty unnecessary and just adds alot o traffic to this thread.

If i ignore chart buddy, will i still get notifications when he posts in this thread?

I am not really a fan of the big charts, but it's cool, I can just start ignoring CB.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

legendary
I'm still waiting on 100. Every time we hit it we bounce right off.

Kinda like that old 80 wall. You know, the one that was supposed to bounce us down to 50?
Jump to: