Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32612. (Read 26470646 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hihgher highs, higher lows. shortterm uptrend. let's see for how long... 105 should be interesting

I think you need to zoom out a bit! Smiley

All I see is a 2nd failed attempt to climb over $100 within the last week.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
not to mention in 2011 there was 2x more bitcoins produced than it is now, and way less people interested. I doubt we will be repeating 2011 post bubble, it will be more like 2012 one.

This. In 2011 the monetary inflation was 50%. In 2013 it's only 12.5%.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
...or u r the whale and are building up trust in order to further manipulate....

No, I am just a daddy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Your fantasies do come true.

Glad you managed to notice Daddy Loozik is ALWAYS right  Grin

I wonder why is that so  Cool

...or u r the whale and are building up trust in order to further manipulate....

just realised I need to never read anything in this thread again.

Time wasting.....horrible sexual analogies......ugh

Glad you managed to notice Daddy Loozik is ALWAYS right  Grin

I wonder why is that so  Cool
Now go fuck yourselves and let market drop to 33$.

And Mrs. whale, you can send excess coins to 1829AtGmvaNmQFxS6MpQTKugEFyjCr9fEz. Thanks!

I maybe wrong, but I don't think Mrs Market works based on wishful thinking of a plankton trader.

And certainly beautiful Ms Whale will not be sending you any money  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I think you deserve an explanation of what happened yesterday:

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

Thnaks for the call Smiley

Did you notice how shy the whale was when trying to bring the price down to the levels indicated by daddy Loozik?

I think the whale is a SHE. She was very ashamed when daddy spotted her try to touch Mrs Market's clitoris. A guy wouldn't have hesitated, would he?

So my guess is the whale is a woman, a heterosexual, bi-curious woman, who just wanted to touch Mrs Market on the clit in a stealth mode, unnoticed. If the whale is a shy woman, than she is probably my 18 - 30 yo target (it is important for me that she is not older than daddy). Older women are not so shy.

Well, I MAY have found a new girl friend  Grin

Just think how much fun Miss Whale can have with Daddy Loozik while trying to write new chapters of Kamasutra.

Just think how much Miss Whale can learn from Daddy Loozik about trading.

Just think how much less shy she will become with Mrs Market!

So there will be no more calls. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. I do not want to spoil the fun, you know.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar

Now go fuck yourselves and let market drop to 33$.

And Mrs. whale, you can send excess coins to 1829AtGmvaNmQFxS6MpQTKugEFyjCr9fEz. Thanks!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

Did you notice how shy the whale was when trying to bring the price down to the levels indicated by daddy Loozik?

I think the whale is a SHE. She was very ashamed when daddy spotted her try to touch Mrs Market's clitoris. A guy wouldn't have hesitated, would he?

So my guess is the whale is a woman, a heterosexual, bi-curious woman, who just wanted to touch Mrs Market on the clit in a stealth mode, unnoticed. If the whale is a shy woman, than she is probably my 18 - 30 yo target (it is important for me that she is not older than daddy). Older women are not so shy.

Well, I MAY have found a new girl friend  Grin

Just think how much fun Miss Whale can have with Daddy Loozik while trying to write new chapters of Kamasutra.

Just think how much Miss Whale can learn from Daddy Loozik about trading.

Just think how much less shy she will become with Mrs Market!

So there will be no more calls. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. I do not want to spoil the fun, you know.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Am I the only one with like half the people in this thread on ignore (or have half this thread already ignored me)...

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
hihgher highs, higher lows. shortterm uptrend. let's see for how long... 105 should be interesting

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

1. Your favourite daddy, Loozik, made a prediction and told you to be quick with your buy orders:

Daddy knew the price was going to drop to at least 93.87 (as per his picture), because Mrs Market demanded someone stimulated her clitoris (which happened to be at 93.87 and slightly below at that time). Daddy knew some whale would not resist the glory of this organ and will want to touch Mrs Market there at at that price.

At the beginning the prediction was going well and price started dropping in the anticipated direction. But after a few minutes the price action suddenly stopped and refused to go down. Why was that so?

My hypothesis is the whale noticed my post and picture here and realized someone was watching him as he prepared for the sacred act of clit stimulating. He was puzzled and had no idea of what to do next. Should he stop in the middle or continue while being carefully watched?

2. Daddy Loozik, having seen the whale had no clue of what to do, posted another picture for the whale so that he understands that if he does not act quick, he will need to spend a lot more coins to bring his finger to Mrs Market's clitoris from a much higher price of 97.

The whale did the arithmetic and followed the original plan to touch Mrs Market's clitoris by bring the price down to levels suggested by daddy Loozik.

3. What happened next? Mrs Market was pleased; someone stimulated her and she reciprocated with a price increase

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Still too early to tell if Friday's dip was just a bear trap.

Just woke up and grinding some coffee beans so I'm not fully awake yet, and I probably shouldn't make premature judgments, but it looks like a wonderful day.

Hopefully the trap has been sprung and is done and the price can continue its relentless climb back to normal after June's horrible (but artificial) Valley of the Gox.
Jump to: