Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32643. (Read 26470281 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Holy crap! Waking up to this !
Thank god I covered my shorts below $70. Wish I had held onto the long though ...
Oh well ... sidelined for now
Happy Bull Day people !

What service are you using to short?  All the ones I have tried (1broker, bitfinex, icbit, 796) are lacking in terms of features.  Kraken really needs to go live!

Plus500 ... it's CFDs
Activity: 854
What are the whale sonars saying? that was very very creepy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
so he wants us to go up
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Mmm... trollwalls everywhere  Grin
about a month if i recall correctly

12 days!

TBH I think we will hit $110 today but what do I know

EDIT : Here comes the next push ... 3 lots of 1000 added to bid side ... there's a whale in the water !
legendary
Activity: 1246
Hope is the prerequisite for despair. Cheesy

Check out what we did in 2011 after a bounce from 5.74 to 12.1. That's more than a doubling.

Yeah that looks a lot like what we're seeing right now. I still see a flag formation forming after hitting 104 so I'm thinking we still haven't seen the top of this epic bounce. But so far we haven't broken the low that was set right after the crash @ 50, while in 2011 the lows just kept on going lower and lower. Things might turn out differently after all.
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
Holy crap! Waking up to this !
Thank god I covered my shorts below $70. Wish I had held onto the long though ...
Oh well ... sidelined for now
Happy Bull Day people !

What service are you using to short?  All the ones I have tried (1broker, bitfinex, icbit, 796) are lacking in terms of features.  Kraken really needs to go live!
legendary
about a month if i recall correctly

Check out what we did in 2011 after a bounce from 5.74 to 12.1. That's more than a doubling.

What stands out to me in that image is that the rebound high was made in early August ,snapback' move (long wick on the candle) and was not exceeded in the next couple of weeks before the downtrend continued in September . Looks like there was actually a 40% pullback during this period too.
Hold onto your hats  Cheesy

Or of course, we could be going to the moon ... today !!

how much time did we spend around $100 when we first broke it?

And how long till we saw it again Huh
legendary

What stands out to me in that image is that the rebound high was made in early August ,snapback' move (long wick on the candle) and was not exceeded in the next couple of weeks before the downtrend continued in September . Looks like there was actually a 40% pullback during this period too.

how much time did we spend around $100 when we first broke it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 501

to be honest im getting tired of that comparison. 2011 bubble was different than 2012 and 2013 will be different that we saw to this date. We don't even know that second bubble this year didn't started already.

legendary
and luck is all about increasing the opportunities you have for yourself
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you have commitment and dedication everything becomes easy, but that doesn't mean you get money. For money you also need luck.

And you could also say that either you work for the people or people work for you. If you said it like that then it's not so easy to decide which one is better.

Nothing in life is easy it takes commitment and dedication.

You have two choices:
  • You work for the money
  • Money works for you
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
commitment and dedication
Isn't that one and the same thing?
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

legendary

You have two choices:
  • You work for the money
  • Money works for you

i like that a lot
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth

You have two choices:
  • You work for the money
  • Money works for you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Trading would be easy if you could do it in the past.
Jump to: